NIB SAIGA 12 IZ109 639.00

Get em down to under $599 and I will hit the order button again! Until then I will just need to enjoy the fruits of my last order. Cliff, Thanks for being the only saiga retailor offering competitive prices on the 109's in this climate of uncertainty and speculation.

XaceX

Hey I just ordered one of these because of the great price, in todays market anyway, I wanted to change my shipping method from USPS to UPS, think there was a $3 difference. Tried calling and voice mail is full.

We only ship UPS any way... its all good. Please provide your FFLs to FFL@tac47indusries.com and reference your order number for a speedy shipment.

Hey I just ordered one of these because of the great price, in todays market anyway, I wanted to change my shipping method from USPS to UPS, think there was a $3 difference. Tried calling and voice mail is full.

We only ship UPS any way... its all good. Please provide your FFLs to FFL@tac47indusries.com and reference your order number for a speedy shipment.

Thanks

Thanks

You guys are the best, I ordered 2 more today at that price. Keith also called to tell me that my tax stamp finally came in on the bad ass SBS that he created for me. :super: