I would like to start by saying that I am selling these guns only because I am in need of funds to get a few things for my new truck I am interested. All 3 guns have maybe 300-400 rounds each. For now I will give a breif description of each the best I can and show actual current photo's of what each gun comes with. I am going to try and have that done tomorrow for now if you would like you can see them in my albums. I will only ship to a FFL dealer from my FFL dealer after funds have cleared. The three guns are listed below.They are also all about 1 year to a 1.5 years old. Everything to me show light wear but other wise is still like new. No major Damage and all 3 function as they should without any problems. Again I am only selling to buy parts for my truck If I was not in need for those parts they would not be for sell.

1. Saiga .223 IZH-114 Purchased through K-VAR. This gun has been converted with parts purchased from Carolina Shooters Supply and those parts are, Conversion Kit #2 adjustable stock (different grip see picture when I add them), UTG Rail with 15 ruber cover peices, and SGM 30 RD mag. Factory 10 RD mag, Double side mount rail, and Simmons 3-9X32 scope are also included. PRICE:$625.00 + Shipping and your FFL Cost. OBO

2. PT 24/7 PRO DS 9mm Pistol. This is a uniqu two tone type color/finish gun. Again pictures will be provided tomorrow when I have more time but you can see this gun in my albums. This gun comes with 2 magazines 17 rd capacity, comes in case it was purchased in, 2 saftey lock keys, cleaning peices, and holster that holds the gun as well as the extra mag. PRICE:$325.00 + Shipping and your FFL Cost. OBO

3. 3" Taurus Judge 3" Chamber .45lc/.410 Bulldog Case and Holster complete Package. Stainless Finish very nice and fun to shoot gun! This gun also comes with the 2 safety lock keys as well as a cleaning brush I have that still in like new shape. PRICE:$550.00 + Shipping and your FFL Cost. OBO

*****IF YOU LIVE IN NORTH TEXAS AND WE CAN MEET IN PERSON IF THAT CAN BE DONE NOT SURE. BUT I HAVE ABOUT 160 RD 62GR HP FOR THE .223, AND 50 RD HP .45LC AND A FEW BOXES OF FEDERAL .410 FOR THE JUDGE*****

Any questions about the items I have just ask I will answer them the best I can with what I know. Again I will have exact pictures available tomorrow. If there is a need for more pictures or something specific you want to see in the picture just ask I will do the best I can to do what I can for you. thanks everyone hope this helps me out. I want to say that both the pistols are possible sold just waiting on payment confirmation I will update when that is 100% . Thanks again.

If you interested in the Saiga .223 I will throw in the old parts that were removed I still have everything. Thanks

IF YOUR INTERESTED PM ME PLEASE!

post-30869-0-90840700-1309401450_thumb.jpg

post-30869-0-10964900-1309401461_thumb.jpg

post-30869-0-08679200-1309401470_thumb.jpg

post-30869-0-20972500-1309401478_thumb.jpg

post-30869-0-81207900-1309401486_thumb.jpg

post-30869-0-61808300-1309401494_thumb.jpg

Edited by NoLimit

Not to be a jerk, but you're high on that Judge by a couple hundred.

Aye, since you asked - my local Cabela's has the same gun for $550 new. Cheaper with a black finish.

Not to be a jerk, but you're high on that Judge by a couple hundred.

Aye, since you asked - my local Cabela's has the same gun for $550 new. Cheaper with a black finish.

Was it the same gun the 3" chamber and 3" Barrel...I beleive it is the Magnum Judge with it being the 3" so it will shoot both 3" and 2 3/4 shells. Also was it the Cabela's Judge Bulldog Package??? I am lowering the price for a short time for anyone interested PM me I am in huge need of money right now. Check the pices above. If still no offers in a few days I will just cancel the listing here and prepare for the gun show coming next month. Thanks everyone.

• 5 weeks later...

My nextdoor neighbor is looking for a judge like this, Ill tell him about it and see if he's willing to get it. That 9mm is a nice looking pistol, If I had the money myself I would get the .223 and that beaut.

Edited by fromxtor
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.