It sounds like a show I used to catch from time to time on the military chan and it was really good. They use paint ammo, and only take body shots, but it is up close and personal. The teams of 4 can be a bit showy at times, but the host is clever and seldom loses.

I just hope it isn't like Top Shot where they can fuck each other over by voting.

If it is a pure skills/endurance based setup, I will be very interested!

Yeah, me too. That kindof ruined Topshot for me when they started playing favorites.

It sounds like a show I used to catch from time to time on the military chan and it was really good. They use paint ammo, and only take body shots, but it is up close and personal. The teams of 4 can be a bit showy at times, but the host is clever and seldom loses.

Damn I miss the military channel. I hope it's a good show. Discov. also has... Making the cut?? Or something like that where actual recruits or mili. Personel tries to quality for the special forces or something to that nature. Hope there all good shows

Edited by AZG

Why do they have to have all of this cool stuff now that I am old? All they had when I was froggy enough to do something like this was American Gladiators,lol

I know. But back then I thought American Gladiaters was good enough. Wonder how we'll view these shows later in life basically saying the same as you, "why do they have all this cool stuff now."

To Ander: Special Ops Mission with Wil, I believe, Willis. It is still on and I hope this new show is like it and not Top Shot.

What channel is it on I watched it faithfully and recorded it to my DVR and still have it set to record but it hasn't done so for about a year now. I kept hearing it was coming back but that they were taping shows. It might be a channel that Dish network dropped. I'll try a search but my DVR is set to record new episodes.