VZ58, AGP mags, and SGM choke kit for sale

I have the following items for sale:

One (1) VZ58 from CZ-USA (<100 rounds through it) with military PG and folding stock,the magazines shown (US follower and floorplate for 922r installed in each, but I can send you the original followers and floorplates if you intend to satisfy 922r in other ways). A sealed package of spare magazine springs (I think 10 of them) is included. A spare parts kit which includes all the spare parts you might need is included. A scout scope VZ58 mount (never used) is included. The factory thumbhole stock can be included if you wish. The gun must ship to your FFL. The firm price is $725 shipped to your FFL (you are responsible for transfer fees). The VZ58 is sold.post-7730-0-87531100-1309374408_thumb.jpg

Eight (8) unused AGP S-12 10 round magazines. Ten are shown (below), but I already sold two of them, leaving just eight. The price is $23 each shipped, or $168 for all eight shipped. The AGP mags are all sold.

Three piece SGM Tactical S-12 choke kit (modified, full, X-Full; all chrome lined). Only the modified tube was used (<75 rounds). The price is $70 shipped.

Only USPS money orders accepted.

Edited by hogdog
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.