Seems kind of a shame. That animal could have been a real asset had he been just been relocated to the Rio Grande.

Yes'sir, thinking along those lines we could solve a lot of problems.

Louisiana's City of New Orleans has a problem with being below Sea Level.

Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana & Texas have a problem with some of their gator populations.

California, Arizona, Texas & New Mexico have a severe illegal immigration problem.

OK, here we go.

Dig a a 50'x20' moat from the Pacific Coast along the border connecting into the Rio Grande River, use the dirt to landfill NOLA ( just bury the fucking place) and then put all the problem gators from FL, AL, MS, LA & TX into the moat.

Problems solved.

Edited by ChileRelleno

Seems kind of a shame. That animal could have been a real asset had he been just been relocated to the Rio Grande.

Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana & Texas have a problem with some of their gator populations.

California, Arizona, Texas & New Mexico have a severe illegal immigration problem.

OK, here we go.

Dig a a 50'x20' moat from the Pacific Coast along the border connecting into the Rio Grande River, use the dirt to landfill NOLA ( just bury the fucking place) and then put all the problem gators from FL, AL, MS, LA & TX into the moat.

Problems solved.

Mexican food gives Gators indigestion... :angel:

I don't relate to the mindset of shooting something just to say "Look what I got!", so I hope there was some kind of safety or ecological necessity, or at least reasoning involved.

I'd much rather see the gator smiling and the lawyer with the stick in his mouth. :devil:

Edited by DogMan
  • Like 2

A gator can outrun you on land. I would rather them be afraid of us. Someone I know in Ft. Lauderdale FL had an Irish Setter grabbed by a gator and pulled into the water. The gator ran by an 18 month old child to get to the dog. This was in my friends back yard. Fence went up right away. Dont want any 900 pounders around me.

• Like 1

A gator can outrun you on land. I would rather them be afraid of us. Someone I know in Ft. Lauderdale FL had an Irish Setter grabbed by a gator and pulled into the water. The gator ran by an 18 month old child to get to the dog. This was in my friends back yard. Fence went up right away. Dont want any 900 pounders around me.

I hear ya...

Yakdung

Edited by yakdung

Sorry I couldn't watch the end. Does good ol daddy get off the alligator in the water in one piece??? and I tried gator this week for the first time...blackened. I thought it tasted like steak.

Goof rode off into the pond, but another gator was spotted in the water watching the fun near by.

Yakdung

Haven't you guys ever seen Swamp People? :D

Gators close to 900lbs aren't that rare a catch, and if a baited hook is used, they're regularly taken with a single .22 shot to the "sweet spot" of the skull.

I don't see anything wrong with hunting gators even if it's just for profit. There's plenty of em around, and when they get to 10'+, they can be incredibly dangerous to pets/livestock/people, especially if some fool starts feeding em, (happens more than it should).

Gators close to 900lbs aren't that rare a catch, and if a baited hook is used, they're regularly taken with a single .22 shot to the "sweet spot" of the skull.

I don't see anything wrong with hunting gators even if it's just for profit. There's plenty of em around, and when they get to 10'+, they can be incredibly dangerous to pets/livestock/people, especially if some fool starts feeding em, (happens more than it should).

Sorry I live an obscure lifestyle and don't watch much TV missing swamp people.

Yakdung

I like the guys that use the 17hmr.

OK, here we go.

Problems solved.

+1