MKA1919 Dissasembly Video

I would suggest NOT sticking your finger in the breech when the bolt is locked back. Just look in there to see if there is a shell present.

He won't be doing that shit anymore, after the first time it slams home with his finger in there.

Tony

I would suggest NOT sticking your finger in the breech when the bolt is locked back. Just look in there to see if there is a shell present.

He won't be doing that shit anymore, after the first time it slams home with his finger in there.

Tony

:lolol: as soon as I saw him do that I thought the same thing.

GOOD SOUND ADVICE!

Im not going to find out the hard way.

Kind of a pain to go through all of that to take down for cleaning.

Bolt and carrier come right out of the S-12 with no tools needed.

Just saying....... :)

Yeah, but can you remove the barrel on the Saiga in that amount of time? If for some reason they make US made barrels with integral front sights/picatinny rails, that would potentially be a huge upgrade which you cant do with the Saiga. And I doubt Tony & Bob, not to mention the rest of the other compaines that want to cash in on the MKA1919, are done dreaming up new parts for this beast so I wouldnt underestimate its potential because of longer disassemble time.

Damn! At first I didn't mind the gun even though it didn't look that good, but now I know I won't be getting it after seeing how it's disassembled. The fact that you need a tool to remove the bolt is a no go for me. Why couldn't they just add take down pins like all the other nice guns lol.

Yeah, but can you remove the barrel on the Saiga in that amount of time? If for some reason they make US made barrels with integral front sights/picatinny rails, that would potentially be a huge upgrade which you cant do with the Saiga. And I doubt Tony & Bob, not to mention the rest of the other compaines that want to cash in on the MKA1919, are done dreaming up new parts for this beast so I wouldnt underestimate its potential because of longer disassemble time.

Don't take my comment the wrong way, the gun is very cool, but the take down procedure will be an issue for some people.

Tony,

Will the field strip be easier with your Folding/Collapsible Stock Adapter?

Edited by Spartacus

the finger trick is for old autoloaders when you take them afield, to ensure no 20 gauge shell is accidentally lodged in there.

Edited by Ben Vampatella

Don't take my comment the wrong way, the gun is very cool, but the take down procedure will be an issue for some people.

Tony,

Will the field strip be easier with your Folding/Collapsible Stock Adapter?

I agree with you about the take down pins, those would be nice. Perhaps tromix's new lower will lessen the disassembly time. I really don't think it takes that long and I'm able to do a more thorough cleaning job. But there's no problem buddy.

Nice. I did it differently and now I see, wrong.

Hey if you're like me and followed the manuals instructions, you probably had no problems until they told you to remove the gas piston. I got to it and couldn't remove it by hand so I said something has to be wrong. The manual doesn't say how or what to use to remove it. Glad I watched the video. Way easier.

Nice. I did it differently and now I see, wrong.

Hey if you're like me and followed the manuals instructions, you probably had no problems until they told you to remove the gas piston. I got to it and couldn't remove it by hand so I said something has to be wrong. The manual doesn't say how or what to use to remove it. Glad I watched the video. Way easier.

Exactly