this is one shit-kicking little unit. Sadly, they could use a couple S-12's for rolling through the pajama party, but one could always be tucked away back there.

sealteam6.jpg

No, no, and no. The shoes and the craftsman mechanics gloves are a dead giveaway. Not to mention the hokey face masks. Someone else showed this and said they are all manequins.

seal team six is not allowed to be documented. this picture, if REAL, would be so classficed, someone would be calling your phone, and outside your door.

you do know what happens when you fuck with the best, right?

its probably a team, but it isnt "it".

....this is not the baddest motherfuckers on the planet. photos of them will land you in jail.

this WILL get a "hit", so I will say, personally, that I appreciate their ?nonexistance? we dont want your picture or name. knock em dead.

you all are the best of the best of the best that we have.

we all are very proud of you all, and our prayers are with you and your families.

lets roll....

Edited by Ben Vampatella

I'm wondering who would bother to put all that shit together in the first place.

Some fruitsack that likes to play with dolls?

I mean really, WTF?

Who the hell has a bunch of manequins laying around to do that?

Who the hell would go out & actually buy that many manequins?

The guns are prolly all made out of styrofoam too.

Whoever did this needs to go quit jerking off & get a fucking job.

• Like 1

I would say action figures more so then mannequins

hahaha spot on... thats all that hot toys shit I bet.... damn! that stuff is pretty good, I didn't notice, and it's all 1/6 scale. My attention to detail is suffering over these years...............:ded:

seal team six is not allowed to be documented. this picture, if REAL, would be so classficed, someone would be calling your phone, and outside your door.

And if you turn the lights off in the bathroom and say "Seal Team 6" 5 times, they come out of the mirror and shoot you in the left eye!

Edited by BuffetDestroyer
  • Like 3

You know what's funny, the guys who collect action figures, or Magic cards, or comic books, or PEZ dispensers, are often well educated professionals who make a fairly nice salary and pursue a hobby in their spare time. I know a guy who's got a room full of comics and Magic cards. He also is married with two kids and makes six figures. Are you jealous or something?

• Like 1

You know what's funny, the guys who collect action figures, or Magic cards, or comic books, or PEZ dispensers, are often well educated professionals who make a fairly nice salary and pursue a hobby in their spare time. I know a guy who's got a room full of comics and Magic cards. He also is married with two kids and makes six figures. Are you jealous or something?

DO I SOUND JEALOUS?? :lolol:

YOU HAVE BEEN ON THIS FORUM 3 DAYS, MADE 19 POSTS (MOSTLY IN FIGHT CLUB) & HAVE A REPUTATION OF NEGATIVE 8.

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A VERY POPULAR INDIVIDUAL. :up:

STOP TROLLING THIS BOARD & GET A JOB KID.

OR BETTER YET, GO OVER TO YOUR 6-FIGURE BUDDIES HOUSE & PLAY WITH HIS DOLLS.

MAGIC CARDS??

PEZ DISPENSERS?????

WTF, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? :lolol:

ME & ALMOST EVERYBODY ON THIS FORUM COLLECT KILLING MACHINES.

Edited by VULCANGUNNER
  • Like 3

Those are definitely not action figures or mannequins. Its probably not the actual ST6, but its not mannequins or dolls. Its more than likely just a bunch of clowns playing dress up for Halloween.

Those are definitely not action figures or mannequins.

See, this is the problem with chain e-mails. They steal a photo, take it out of context, and pass it around without any credit.

This image is from a much larger set, from a blog post about Navy Seal: Skull Infidel. It was first posted in September 2009.

As one of the posters above said, these are 1/6 scale dolls.

The original set of photos:

http://nerdpride-crazychildren.blogspot.com/2009/10/revisit-special-skull-infidel.html

Those are definitely not action figures or mannequins.

See, this is the problem with chain e-mails. They steal a photo, take it out of context, and pass it around without any credit.

This image is from a much larger set, from a blog post about Navy Seal: Skull Infidel. It was first posted in September 2009.

As one of the posters above said, these are 1/6 scale dolls.

The original set of photos:

http://nerdpride-cra...ll-infidel.html

those figures were made by either hot toys or soldier story. for those in doubt, google the names of the companies and they will see how detailed things like these are now days.

to be honest, i collect many things other than real guns. as do many. but i guess that aint manly enough for some people.

Those are definitely not action figures or mannequins. Its probably not the actual ST6, but its not mannequins or dolls. Its more than likely just a bunch of clowns playing dress up for Halloween.

Let me guess, you're on a Net-Book (like me) or another small net device?

If you hold down your CTRL key as you hit the + key you can enlarge the photo & it's rather obvious that they're plastic everywhere that "skin" is showing.

No worries.

I thought they were people at first too until I zoomed in.

I found a photo of the team in front of Osama's mansion, right after the kill-shot. They all posed and took this epic photo.

blurry_20030715.jpg

Clearly, it's legit. You can't really argue with it.