Is there a Barrel mag for a Saiga20

I think he meant yes, the 13 round stick mag is the largest available, because it is in fact the largest available. Also the only aftermarket mag available, which is a shame because I think it's too long to be really handy for close quarters use. 8-10 would be my choice if anyone made such a thing.

There is a 23 round drum for the 20ga but it is made by "Them who shall not be named" Cobra got one in trade and said it worked great in his 20ga but is still using there 12ga drum as a door stop.

I think he meant yes, the 13 round stick mag is the largest available, because it is in fact the largest available. Also the only aftermarket mag available, which is a shame because I think it's too long to be really handy for close quarters use. 8-10 would be my choice if anyone made such a thing.

10 rounder....

2h6wtoh.jpg

10 rounder....

2h6wtoh.jpg

Nice. Where can I find a 10 round Saiga mag?

I ordered one of the 13 rounders and just tried it out. It seemed a bit tight and didn't feed very well. Is it going to take some wearing in or can you us a little oil to help it move freely?

I would take a pocket knofe, and remove any flash / overmolding / seams.

Take the mag spring out and move the follower up and down thru the mag body. See if there is any resistance - it should move freely.

Or you might consider returning / exchanging it.

Mine feeds well, without any oil (I wouldn't recommend putting any oil on it)

Try different ammos. My S20 is ammo sensitive, even after the piston puck / recoil spring / FCG tuning mods.

(THis all assumes your gun runs well with other mags)

+1 on the clear mags if your gun will run the same ammo in your factory mags.

And yes I do have a 23 round metal drum from "that other company" and it does work. The 12 ga drum from them also works sometimes. They both make very festive looking door stops though when not trying to feed Saigas...lol.

I also know someone who's talking about modifying a MD drum to use 20 ga shells instead, as well as another guy designing a snail design drum for the S-12. Always something new on the horizon for these guns...

I ordered one of the 13 rounders and just tried it out. It seemed a bit tight and didn't feed very well. Is it going to take some wearing in or can you us a little oil to help it move freely?

I would take a pocket knofe, and remove any flash / overmolding / seams.

Take the mag spring out and move the follower up and down thru the mag body. See if there is any resistance - it should move freely.

Or you might consider returning / exchanging it.

Mine feeds well, without any oil (I wouldn't recommend putting any oil on it)

Try different ammos. My S20 is ammo sensitive, even after the piston puck / recoil spring / FCG tuning mods.

(THis all assumes your gun runs well with other mags)

Thanks my 20 is working fine with the factory mag.