TAC 19 Shorty

Heres some 1919 Pictures for you. Here we show a Tac-47 modified MKA 1919 from RRA. we like to call this a Tac 19. Some of the features present are US made FCG parts, Modded Chaos Quad rail with custom Milled hardware. Shorten Barrel and system. Custom back plate, with pignose adapter. Magpul Flipups and six position adjustable stock. For those of you wondering how modular will this shotgun be I believe this speaks for its self. Enjoy the Pictures.

post-16266-0-07080600-1309628973_thumb.jpg

post-16266-0-08470000-1309629015_thumb.jpg

post-16266-0-62636400-1309629134_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

That is a beauty.... I just picked mine up on thurs. I'm curious as to when you will be offering parts or shorty conversions. Thanks for any info. I'm just stunned at how good that looks!!

Were in the works with getting supplied from RAA the importer of this fine weapon.

we are going to offer the shotgun as well as alot of parts and hardware here we are busy making them available as we speak. Some of the innovations are already present on the saiga line should transition to the new platform. We are making the hardware for the 1919 to adapt the Saiga Chaos rail to the 1919. Chaos and Tromix are coming out with a rail that will be proprietary but until then it will give you options. different folding mechs and ect are in the works.

after i seen this gun when it was first introduced i was like ehh no big deal, i'm still going to buy a Saiga, then I see what you did there and now u have me second guessing myself, omGZ does that look so friggin sweet

Thank you, we will have some products shortly so you can turn your into this.

after i seen this gun when it was first introduced i was like ehh no big deal, i'm still going to buy a Saiga, then I see what you did there and now u have me second guessing myself, omGZ does that look so friggin sweet

Thank you, we will have some products shortly so you can turn your into this.

This is perfect for my latest acquisition, How much? Where could I place an order? Do you accept pre order? too many question, hope you could answer it all, and by the way do i need to send my lower to you so that you could cut it for a folding or telescopic stock to fit? Are you also selling the front and the rear buis as well...

Edited by ispayboy

Nice work.

Almost makes me want a 1919! The only thing is, all my guns have wood furniture. I'm a die-hard for that.

Do you think it would be possible to remove the pistol grip and set it up to accept standard AR pistol grips as well? Then I could get a wood AR furniture set on there.. maybe I'd have to modify the AR forearm, but I think it would be doable. That would look so sweet.

And, assuming the 1919 receiver dimensions are close to a real AR receiver, a pistol grip mod would also open up the ability to use thumbhole AR stocks -- important for the AWB states, as others have mentioned.

What is retail as pictured?

Heres some 1919 Pictures for you. Here we show a Tac-47 modified MKA 1919 from RRA. we like to call this a Tac 19. Some of the features present are US made FCG parts, Modded Chaos Quad rail with custom Milled hardware. Shorten Barrel and system. Custom back plate, with pignose adapter. Magpul Flipups and six position adjustable stock. For those of you wondering how modular will this shotgun be I believe this speaks for its self. Enjoy the Pictures.