This was just another boring backyard before we blew it up with this masterpiece. And yes.... that is a 55" TV hanging on the face of that fireplace. Redefining "badass".

post-22401-0-85772700-1309656966_thumb.jpgpost-22401-0-49792500-1309657136_thumb.jpgpost-22401-0-87816800-1309657155_thumb.jpg

Edited by evlblkwpnz
  • Like 3

Meh, that TV'll be dead within a year. Stop pimpin yo shit on our gun forums. :P

I'm j/k man, (except maybe about the TV). :D You do some very cool work, evl.

The cabinet is doublewalled, designed to shed water, and has multiple seals on the doors. He went with a cheaper TV just in case condensation is an issue. We might have a 95 degree day with a couple quick showers and then staggering heat again, so it is kind of hard to tell what will really happen. If it lasts 3-5 years, he said he would be pleased with it. It was his request and idea anyway.

This was my new company's first project. Wait until we complete our second job. It is truly an engineering masterpiece.

Thank you guys. My design guy and I are an untouchable team in our area. I bust my ass and do most of the structural and mechanical work with my own two hands. I am near 40 years old now and I am feeling the need to expand and train some people. It is hard to release full control of a reputation in the industry for excellence and attention to detail. It is hard to get employees to give a shit about a reputation that isn't theirs, you know? I want to get on HGTV within the next couple of years and it looks like it may happen sooner than that. I will certainly let you guys know if it happens.

Edited by evlblkwpnz

My Lord!!! :eek:

Thats a BEAUTIFUL pool/sunroom!!!!

I wish I had that kinda loot to fix up a place... WOW!! VERY nice!!!! :up:

:smoke:

We gave him a really good deal and it was still about $130k. We don't cut corners though. The pool is fully automated as well.

Gotta have that fireplace there for those 3 days a year it gets below ~60F. ^_^

I'm not suprised to hear that your work commands such a premium price, after seeing some of what you just couldn't help posting here. :up: You have some solid talent, (building both custom pools/FL rooms and firearms), which is quite rare these days.

When I move back to FL, (early next yr); I won't have you put a kick-ass custom pool behind whatever place I rent, but I will definitely look you up for some range time and Saiga-measuring contests, (get a .308). :D

Edited by post-apocalyptic

Gotta have that fireplace there for those 3 days a year it gets below ~60F. ^_^

I'm not suprised to hear that your work commands such a premium price, after seeing some of what you just couldn't help posting here. :up: You have some solid talent, (building both custom pools/FL rooms and firearms), which is quite rare these days.

When I move back to FL, (early next yr); I won't have you put a kick-ass custom pool behind whatever place I rent, but I will definitely look you up for some range time and Saiga-measuring contests, (get a .308). :D

Hit me up. We will certainly make some noise. You can see some of our other projects first hand as well. I appreciate the compliments. I have never thought that I am very talented.... just incredibly stubborn and picky as hell.

A great combo IMO :smoke:

Edited by evlblkwpnz

Beautiful Evl! Absolutely stunning work. This looks like a setup in a higher end pool club, and it's in a yard! Wow!

Thank you. This is actually on the lower end of what we like to do as far as design and concept goes. The next one to finish is going to be a real "WTF? WOW!!!" project.

Here is a peek....

post-22401-0-50544400-1309710759_thumb.jpg

Looks like a mess, but this is what construction looks like sometimes. Customers ask me what they should expect. I always tell them that it will look just like a bomb went off in their backyard. They always think I'm joking :angel:

Edited by evlblkwpnz

Not many people can pull that kind of stuff off it looks great.

Most of the contractors that know us fear us. We are one scary ass combo. He comes up with "out of the box" designs, and I execute them with efficiency and extreme attention to detail. I was proctored for my state licenses by one of the most respected and knowledgeable guys in the industry on one of the most complex builds in the world of 2007 (which is unheard of). Most people schedule the testing for an easy pool so they don't fail. He only tested me on one of the three licenses that I was applying for and passed me on the other 2 without even seeing me do those phases. That is where he thought I was as far as skill goes.... 4 years ago. The shit is just stupid-easy to me. Pays the bills and allows some gun money here and there. Hard work, but I like it.

Outstanding work! Looks a lot like my girl's friend's boyfriend's aunt-n-uncle's place (<--that was pretty confusing), and they're in Florida too. Fort Lauderdale area.

You've got skills, bro. :super:

Thank you, Sir. This one is in Florgia, lol.