FS - NIB, Never Fired Draco AK Pistol with 4 Magazines

I originally got this to turn it into a Bull Pup Pistol but changed my mind

I am asking $350 plus shipping

MONEY ORDER / BANK CHECK / Money Transfer

This will be shipped in a custom wood crate

Draco.jpg

Edited by Boba Debt

Due to extraordinary shipping costs this is still available

However, I would not get too excited if your not on the east cost.

Shipping to IA was $118

I had the brilliant idea of stripping the gun and shipping the receiver overnight and the rest of the parts ground but that only got the cost for shipping down to $98

According to the FED EX sight shipping of firearms is prohibited.

But if you want to run the quote my zip code is 28532.

The weight is 13.5 pounds

The box is 23x10x3

Where are you shipping from, overseas? I'm in Fort Worth, Texas and want it. Overnight FedEx anywhere in US shouldnt be more than $50.

Boba,

UPS "policy" may be to ship firearms overnight, not sure if that's actually supported by any law. You may be able to get away with shipping it UPS ground. I know Red Jacket shipped my SBS back to me by UPS Ground, and it only ran about $50. If I bought the pistol it'd be run with 20-round mags. Do you have a price in mind for the pistol without any magazines?

Boba,

UPS "policy" may be to ship firearms overnight, not sure if that's actually supported by any law. You may be able to get away with shipping it UPS ground. I know Red Jacket shipped my SBS back to me by UPS Ground, and it only ran about $50. If I bought the pistol it'd be run with 20-round mags. Do you have a price in mind for the pistol without any magazines?

I would sell just the gun for $320

Yes, I know that. In all but some rare cases guns must be shipped to an FFL.

However, with the exception of a small discount for a commercial address, it dosen't make much difference in the cost of shipping

You can't ship the pistol directly to an end user unless they have an FFL. You can't legally ship a pistol to a nonFFL person. It must be shipped to an FFL.

Hey Boba, I have had good luck with having my local FFL ship guns for me.

I was able to ship a Glock 26 for about 25 bucks. They are good guys though, they only charge me 10 bucks to receive a gun.

I hope this helps...$100+ shipping is highway robbery, but when I tried to ship something myself I had the same problem.

I would CK with your local FFL if I were you, FFLs are allowed to use Priority Mail, and mine uses a Flat Rate Box, so besides whatever your FFL will charge 'ya, It may be cheaper to send it FFL to FFL................

Once a Fed Ex manager told me to ship the parts in two boxes and and label the contents as "machine parts." He said it wasn't a gun if it was incomplete.

FWIW

I would CK with your local FFL if I were you, FFLs are allowed to use Priority Mail, and mine uses a Flat Rate Box, so besides whatever your FFL will charge 'ya, It may be cheaper to send it FFL to FFL................

Once a Fed Ex manager told me to ship the parts in two boxes and and label the contents as "machine parts." He said it wasn't a gun if it was incomplete.

FWIW

The feds disagree. The receiver is the firearm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.