New Adjustable POWER PUCK From TAC-47

Our Power Puck system Should be out of testing into production in Two weeks. With Video showing Improving Cycling of weapons that would not cycle with out it. It is adjustable raising the compression of your gas system and lengthening your contact time with the piston. This will help with under gassed weapons and offers adaptability withing your needs.

post-16266-0-36244700-1309730922_thumb.jpg

now, before i start, i want you all to know i am not making any accusations, just an observation! does the tail area with the flathead screw driver slot go forward or towards the piston rod? how does it maintain position of length? of course price? is it hard chromed? is it stainless steel or other? name the other. also it looks like a CSS puck, no accusations here, with an adjustable tip/tail. I'm assuming the tip/tail adjust out or in to increase piston rod contact time?I like the idea if this is correct!

Edited by Guns Are Great

It will be QpQ and be in Hardened Tool Steel it has a positive locking system. price in around 20 bucks as far as the looks go Its going to look like no other and feel like no other Puck on the Market. The Puck Does Adjust in and out.

will you possibly consider offering a combined lower price if it is bought with the autoplug? i am really dying to try that plug! it look fantastic!

Its already going to be offered in a package.

like i said no accusations i own the factory puck, CSS puck, and MDArms Booster puck, so obviously I'm willing to try new products. Again I like the idea and the price sounds competitive so keep up the good work! thanks for the info!

It will be QpQ and be in Hardened Tool Steel it has a positive locking system. price in around 20 bucks as far as the looks go Its going to look like no other and feel like no other Puck on the Market. The Puck Does Adjust in and out.

will you possibly consider offering a combined lower price if it is bought with the autoplug? i am really dying to try that plug! it look fantastic!

Its already going to be offered in a package.

Edited by Guns Are Great

please excuse my ignorance. if i already have your auto plug. what advantage will this bring?

I could be wrong, but my understanding is the auto-plug self regulates the correct amount of gas pressure in the system, to keep gun from over gassing. It does not raise the gas pressure more than the gun/ports allow. An undergassed gun, is still an undergassed gun.

Again, I am guessing, but I think the new piston actually creates more gas pressure from an undergassed, incorrect ported gun.

I have seen the auto-plug and it is beautifully made.

• Like 2

please excuse my ignorance. if i already have your auto plug. what advantage will this bring?

I could be wrong, but my understanding is the auto-plug self regulates the correct amount of gas pressure in the system, to keep gun from over gassing. It does not raise the gas pressure more than the gun/ports allow. An undergassed gun, is still an undergassed gun.

Again, I am guessing, but I think the new piston actually creates more gas pressure from an undergassed, incorrect ported gun.

I have seen the auto-plug and it is beautifully made.

Exactly, the auto plug regulates pressure allowed through, the puck adjusts total available pressure.

Hi I'm new around here but I know a good bit about mechanics. I'm assuming this would raise pressure by taking up more space of the cavity the gas is forced into. Force the same about of gas into a smaller area and the pressure rises. I just got my first s12 a couple weeks ago. Haven't been able to shoot it yet though. Can't wait to shoot and mod it.

Edited by saigacrazy

Well, that craps out my idea for a series of precisely-sized plugs to take all the slop out of the puck. (Probably woulda required gunsmith fitting to figure out the correct size anyway)

Consider a Autoplug/Powerpuck combo SOLD as soon as I get that first S12!

Hmmm, I guess maybe I shouldn't feel so bad now.

At least you guys are equal opportunity idea thieves.

Really... Whos Idea was this.. who has an adjustable puck or has thought of it on paper. if you your trying to say CSS, Look at the ETAC and the booster puck booster puck and take the twist out of it.

Whine Me a River.

post-16266-0-19195100-1310609199_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

The ETac one doesn't have a section protruding out the back, it's nub is flush with the front. Greg's protruded, and, interestingly enough, sod oes yours. You just made it moveable, so you could call it different.

I've seen this before.

You and I both know it.

• Like 1

The ETac one doesn't have a section protruding out the back, it's nub is flush with the front. Greg's protruded, and, interestingly enough, sod oes yours. You just made it moveable, so you could call it different.

I've seen this before.

You and I both know it.

Chaos

King Armory Has the Nub too.. Wonder where the Ideas came from.

Etac has a Nub, Good idea

MD arms protruded slightly past, Better

Gregs protruded More IMO Best one yet.

Our is adjustible FLUSH and all the way to a maximum limit, and really does improve function with adjustable. Its not a copy of anything.

• Like 1

Funny thing is you probably don't even know why King Armory and ETac and Chaos even had their flush center nubs.

The reason is different than the rear facing extended nub, so that comparison is like apples to oranges.

Looks like an interesting idea, but arguing about a part that looks like another variation of a part that can't really have too many changes is like good year suing Michelin because their tires are round hold air and are black and made of rubber. It is what it is.

Funny thing is you probably don't even know why King Armory and ETac and Chaos even had their flush center nubs.

The reason is different than the rear facing extended nub, so that comparison is like apples to oranges.

Not trying to get into the fight (I'm just the little popcorn eating guy) but I thought the nubs were leftover from the machining process, or does it serve a purpose like to create an air gap?