My New Acquisition

NICE! I like the railed dust cover, looks like milled aluminum. Is that made by Tac47?

Looks like a TWS Gen 2 railed dust cover to me, (not made by Tac 47).

Anyway, there are some obviously nice parts visible but it's all in the performance when it comes to S-12s. As evl said; "Well.... tell us what makes it one of the best", tony ortiz. :031:

ETA: "Cuz it is" from the above post is not a valid argument. :D

Edited by post-apocalyptic

I just received my custom Tac 47 Slug Slinger, And it is one of the best Saiga 12 out there!

At least a positive 1st post. :smoke: Not going to crap on the guy's new ownership. Sounds excited about a new purchase. Got a couple from different builders, and 1 I did myself. So enjoy and good shooting. :super:

Well.... tell us what makes it one of the best.

1. Made By Tac-47

2. Cuz It is

:super:

Well.... really, what sets it apart? What makes it special? What makes it any better than what I can achieve here at home? I'm just trying to feel the good vibe here. Tell us what makes it badass. Does Pauly polish the internals for TAC47? If not, how do you guys make it run?

Love my Autoplug....

1. Made By Tac-47

2. Cuz It is

Well.... really, what sets it apart? What makes it special? What makes it any better than what I can achieve here at home? I'm just trying to feel the good vibe here. Tell us what makes it badass. Does Pauly polish the internals for TAC47? If not, how do you guys make it run?

Love my Autoplug....

We dont need Pauly to polish the internals for Tac 47, and I would love to see your build to see what you do at Home...Then I can tell you how ours sets its self apart. :super:

• Like 3

That's sweet. Is that dust cover hinged?

Its also Hinged attached to the AKM Rear Sight Base.

How much would it cost and what does it take to install it? Also, could the OP post a picture of the safety all the way up?

Edited by yooper14.5

1. Made By Tac-47

2. Cuz It is

Love my Autoplug....

We dont need Pauly to polish the internals for Tac 47, and I would love to see your build to see what you do at Home...Then I can tell you how ours sets its self apart. :super:

I love this answer, but what I was really looking for is stuff like custom cut hinged cover, AKM rear sight base, etc.. All of those little trick items that make it out of the norm. Build specs.

Does the hinged cover weigh a lot more than a factory cover?

Is the barrel 18.25" including the muzzle device? Looks like it.

Edited by evlblkwpnz

1. Made By Tac-47

2. Cuz It is

Love my Autoplug....

I love this answer, but what I was really looking for is stuff like custom cut hinged cover, AKM rear sight base, etc.. All of those little trick items that make it out of the norm. Build specs...

Yep. :D

The rest I'll send you in a PM, evl.

Cliff is more than capable of doing his own mods to bolts/carriers that they're requested on & his guns are some of the best it the industry.

He's quite a talented fabricator & it shows.

One of my personal favorites is His PSL Battle Rifle. :up:

• Like 1