That is the most "bare bones" bullpup I've ever seen. Interesting. What's it weigh in at?

I'd almost bet you could use a drum with it as well. Kool.

Couple of notes,

You can get 12" P-rails that would span your top and make BUIS compatiple.

Extending your stock forward of the gas block a few inches would allow you to attach small P-rails instead of the barrel mount rail.

Maybe put a slight curve in the butt. It should have plenty of spring to it already so a pad may not be needed.

Let me guess, 1 & 1/2" C-channel, steel? Maybe for shelving? I do applaud your ingenuity. Nice.

That is the most "bare bones" bullpup I've ever seen. Interesting. What's it weigh in at?

I'd almost bet you could use a drum with it as well. Kool.

Couple of notes,

You can get 12" P-rails that would span your top and make BUIS compatiple.

Extending your stock forward of the gas block a few inches would allow you to attach small P-rails instead of the barrel mount rail.

Maybe put a slight curve in the butt. It should have plenty of spring to it already so a pad may not be needed.

Let me guess, 1 & 1/2" C-channel, steel? Maybe for shelving? I do applaud your ingenuity. Nice.

I will add a longer rail on top when I find one, but dont want the buis, just more stable for the scope. Put the forward grip on the barrel in hope to improve barrel hormonics and if that doesnt help then will extend the trigger housing and attach it there. Butt stock is the result of numerous wood templates, this feels just right for my complexion, maybe a little rubber is due.

Thats square tubing. 32mm, precisely fits the receiver. Used it fof Jeep modifications and 2' piece happened to end up on the same desk with another Siaga. Noticed the match, measured and BINGO, bullpup idea!

Now I know the 7.62 is not the best for bullpup conversions. The magazine curvature requires the pistol grip to be way forward which creates disbalance and that even with 20" barrel. Not a biggie for first build. But .223 saiga with AR adapter would be the perfect candidate for conversion with near perfect ballance.

All parts were either recycled from OEM components or built from materials left over from other projects or found on the street, ie. OEM trigger group, square tubing, sheet steel, bicycle brake cable. Total cost: $0

No thanks. Id rather not Frankenstein the best weapon ever made. Thats just me. :smoke:

But whatever floats your boat.

To each his own. But I LOL'ed at your statement about best weapon

Edited by BKLYN_C

Ok, how are yo for 922r compliance? I'd guess closs but the recycled OEM parts has me wondering.

The only countable recycled part is semi-auto sear. What used to be trigger is not trigger anymore, it lost the actual trigger hook piece and has become just another sear which is non-countable. The trigger itself is homebuilt. Stock and handguard also homebuilt, muzzle brake, piston and pistol grip are Tapco. That makes exact count.

Also all my range mags have US made followers and floor plates.

I am over the required minimum on 922r

Kool, just checking. Don't want a fellow Bullpupper to get jacked up on foolish crap.

;)

Took it to the range today.

The bad. Forward grip must go, it wasnt best idea to mount it on the barrel. Will be adding extension to the trigger housing to mount it. Scope must be moved 1.5" backwards. Probably lower rings would be good fit.

The good. With center of gravity slightly behind the pistol grip most of the weight was at the grip itself and less was on the shoulder where the angeled butt stock worked very well for stability. Recoil doesnt feel at all and muzzle doent climb up at firing. Huge difference between this and standard AK setup. I an very pleased with stability and ease of use.

I also recrowned the muzzle while at it and noticed some good improvements in accuracy.

Ya, one of my favorite things about the bullpup is that all the weight is between the firing hand and shoulder, leaving the off hand free to manipulate the safety, charging handle, mag, etc. Quite like a pistol in fact. Only down side it having to bring the off hand back to the mag to make the swap. But not unlike the regular configs unless you're using the mag/magwell as a foregrip. But single hand firing is such a breeze. It's easier to keep the muzzle on target when your tigger is at about the halfway point of the whole gun rather than the rear of the reciever.

Have fun with it. Looking forward to futher updates.

Ya, one of my favorite things about the bullpup is that all the weight is between the firing hand and shoulder, leaving the off hand free to manipulate the safety, charging handle, mag, etc. Quite like a pistol in fact. Only down side it having to bring the off hand back to the mag to make the swap. But not unlike the regular configs unless you're using the mag/magwell as a foregrip. But single hand firing is such a breeze. It's easier to keep the muzzle on target when your tigger is at about the halfway point of the whole gun rather than the rear of the reciever.

Have fun with it. Looking forward to futher updates.

No more updates really, just fixed all this issues I have notices.

Next I am looking for an SKS, want to get it with push rod. Trigger and rod in one piece. I think its doable :)

you should look up SG works and Kushnapup if ur into bullpups

the SG works is for an SKS

edited b/c when i read it after i posted it sounded rude (sorry if u read it b4 i edited)

Edited by dieb4iwake

you should look up SG works and Kushnapup if ur into bullpups

the SG works is for an SKS

edited b/c when i read it after i posted it sounded rude (sorry if u read it b4 i edited)

And what should I be looking for?

Edited by BKLYN_C