Am I the ONLY one here who thinks the term "MAN CAVE" is just RETARDED???

As my member title implies I ride the short bus with pride

post-1914-0-21893300-1310346933_thumb.jpg

She got it made up for me, its made out of local wood by a real craftsman that has since passed away. Go ahead and call my balls are clipped or whatever, won't phase me :haha:

• Like 3

Am I the ONLY one here who thinks the term "MAN CAVE" is just RETARDED???

As my member title implies I ride the short bus with pride

post-1914-0-21893300-1310346933_thumb.jpg

She got it made up for me, its made out of local wood by a real craftsman that has since passed away. Go ahead and call my balls are clipped or whatever, won't phase me :haha:

Haha right on :super: my spare bedroom has a sign that says "The Dog House"

Funny how the part of the house with the highest level of technological items and the highest intellectual demands for a modern tool using biped is called a "Man Cave" by females who can scarcely load an operating system or clamp a precisely take measurements and drill a hole with a drill press eh?

I guess anywhere that doesn't smell like lotion bottles and have dancing with the stars blaring seems like a cave to some women,lol

LOL i live in my "man cave " no woman around , Oh i have to cater to the demands of my Macaw ( 40" from beak to tail , Beak as big as your fist , folds pennies in half for fun , weights about 5 Lbs. ,talks nay Demands what he wants from you using "I" in his sentence and he was never trained to speak at all!!! and free range ,inside or out in the trees as he wills )

He is my roomie and my buddy , he used to flinch at a gunshot now he will stand under a 12 Ga. and duck the ejected hulls and Laugh .He thinks busting clays it the best ,on his vantage point he crows and laughs spreading his wings dancing when you nail one !!!

He is truly smarter than a dog but also more Vengeful if you slight him he holds grudges for a week or so , he bites generally just hard enough to let you know his displeasure .He is Evil ,small evil really ,and will live for 50-70 years (he`s 22 now ).

You deal with him you are interacting with the equivalent of a 5 year old human child .He certainly makes life interesting to say the least but I would live no other way because is he is so affectionate and cuddly to me only , even on the ground walking/running he will take on a person with out hesitation and he is out for Blood if he has not met them 3 times before even over years between meeting`s ,Oh he is good about guests and will give then berth as he comes or goes , all the while giving then the "Hairy Eyeball" meaning you are meat only to him and he eats meat ,LOL me on one side of a rare steak and him on the other ,with him You Will share your meal with him Or Else !!! ROTFLMAO

from a cave/log cabin deep in the swamp somewhere in the deep South

• Like 1

This whole thread cracks me up.. who cares what people call it? You'll show your wife the floor? lol classy.. I guess on a gun forum you should expect these types of comments, but it's surprising that there are this many insecure people.. If your wife doesn't want the weapons workshop in the same room you call a living room (seems reasonable for her to dislike the idea) then you obviously have no balls? lol c'mon.. If I brought the gun desk from my "man cave" and had it right by the tv in the living room I'm pretty sure even my male friends would say "hey hillbilly nice living room". I'm sure I'll take a lot of heat for this post - and dont get me wrong, I like guns as much as the next guy, but I think tools belong in the garage, guns in the workshop or gun room, a couch and tv in the living room, bowls plates and silverware in the kitchen, and the pool table in the MAN CAVE. lol. For your wife to agree w/ me does not mean she must be shown the floor. It seems many on here just dislike the term mancave and dont beat their wives lol.