Pretty excited ,that in came in its own hard case,with Russia/American embossed on the case. post-33746-0-10805900-1310162831_thumb.jpg

where did you buy it ?

Centerfire systems.. On the internet,,$349.00 plus shipping,it comes out of Kentucky ( I will take a pic of the out sideview of the case) Edited by Mokanracer

Yeah,wish I had gotten one for my S 12. But happened to have an extra case that fits it. Im guessing if you can buy the case,it,s shipping cost would be more?? The price for the Saiga I thought was good ,compared to the gunbroker.. So getting the hard case was cert an extra bonus.

Wow nice find and a very good price at that. Now the obsession begins what r ur conversion plans?

Prob get the same kit from CSS as I used in converting my S 12.. I like the T6 stock, Already have some 30 rd mags. I havent dressed up my S 12 yet either. Was waiting untill I could buy the rifle. I like the stubby fore arm . I want rails on both Saiga,s. I have a genuine folder given to me. I could always put on the rifle. Any way this is the fun part,esp after I get the conversion finished. Wish I could afford the reqd permits and smith work to shorten the S 12 up. Ive been paying on a Polish 60 milled from Century,, So have my budget really pinched right now.

It is nice to see a Company that knows sending a rifle in a paper box is also saying their company is cheap, my S&W AR-15 MT came in a nice plastic case. My LM&T AR-15 Defender 2000 and all my Arsnel SGLs came in paper boxs. Myself I have cloth carring bags for all my rifles, but if I needed to ship them the hard cases would be a better choice.

Nice to see you have a new rifle to shoot.

Edited by rifleshooter474

Damned kids and their OEM rifle cases... back in my day, we had brown cardboard boxes that our AKs came in. If you wanted to have a plastic case, you had to whittle one from a bunch of melted milk jugs and paint it yourself!

I like it ;)

• Like 1

Personally, I found it kinda cool to get the cardboard box with the huge Izhmash label on top, but who wouldn't want a free case with their rifle. Enjoy converting it!