AK74 Mags From Centerfire

I ordered the Centerfire Systems deal on AK74 mags...4 mags and a mag pouch for $46...The deal had been for 4 black mags, but now is for mixed colors, no choice. They arrived today...I got two circle 21 dark brown and two circle 10 black...the pouch is in great shape...I'm happy.

Now, to find out if I really need that bullet guide...

I have bought several of these...All of mine have been brown, circle 21's in great shape and functioned flawlessly. One I got recently had "war carvings" on it. I can't tell what is says, but it's not English.

I placed my order and am waiting to see what I get. I went to the local RK firearm show Saturday and again on Sunday, Vets get in free. I found no 5.45x39 Mags also no 5.45x39 Ammo. I again did find some really nice 5&10 Round 7.62x39 steel Mags at from $10 to $12 each. Very few were on the tables 3 on one and 2 on another, had to really dig to find them.

One lady also had the 20 round Hungarian steel Mags that were being sold by AIM a year ago. She wanted $17 each or $32 for two I offered her $25 for 2 she turned me down.

She also had the three mag pouch's for $52 I have a 9 20rd Mags, three pouch's I bought from AIM back then so it was not a big deal to me.

Edited by rifleshooter474

I got that deal a while back, good mags but worn condition. They have "made in bulgaria" stickers on them, but they're actually sanitized Russian mags.

I have many steel Mags that have had a lot of use, even some rusting in places. They still work well in my AKs so I feel they were all good buys.

While the ones I got show differing degrees of use, I would not call them "worn"...

I went to a good sized gun show in Berea Ohio over the weekend. I didn't see any AK74 mags. The only Saigas I saw were a couple Saiga 12's. Saw quite a few tins of 7N6. I was happy to find a box of Hornady 60gn Vmax 5.45. I am interested to try it out.

While the ones I got show differing degrees of use, I would not call them "worn"...

I went to a good sized gun show in Berea Ohio over the weekend. I didn't see any AK74 mags. The only Saigas I saw were a couple Saiga 12's. Saw quite a few tins of 7N6. I was happy to find a box of Hornady 60gn Vmax 5.45. I am interested to try it out.

I found two boxs of 20rds 7.69x39 Silver Bear guy just wanted $4 a box. I said SOLD. I asked one guy if he had 5.45x39 he looked at a guy standing next to him and gave me the horse laugh. I said whats so funny, lots of AK74 being sold in this City. I bought one so if you had Ammo. for it it would be sold if at a fair price. Lot of the sellers think they know everything it's why they go home without making many sales.

I ordered the Centerfire Systems deal on AK74 mags...4 mags and a mag pouch for $46...The deal had been for 4 black mags, but now is for mixed colors, no choice. They arrived today...I got two circle 21 dark brown and two circle 10 black...the pouch is in great shape...I'm happy.

whats the diffrence on the circle 21 and circle 10 in 545.

Not anything really. It is just a different factory designation in Bulgaria.

What is the shipping cost for this deal centerfire deal?

Not anything really. It is just a different factory designation in Bulgaria.

What is the shipping cost for this deal centerfire deal?

Unless I am really missing something it seems the shipping is free. I don't see it as being added right now.

Well they hit me with $11.73 in UPS shipping costs. This is a scam four Mags and a cloth bag. UPS says it's three (3) pounds. Me thinks Centerfire is giving me the shaft.

Edited by rifleshooter474

I have one circle 21 dk brown mag and it feeds fine with no bullet guide till the last round which promptly jams on the bottom of the barrel. My metal 74 mags feed all the way to the end. I'm going to be installing a bullet guide this week.

I have one circle 21 dk brown mag and it feeds fine with no bullet guide till the last round which promptly jams on the bottom of the barrel. My metal 74 mags feed all the way to the end. I'm going to be installing a bullet guide this week.

My SGLs all have bullet guides Arsnel installs them, you can't go wrong installing one.