As i was saying ive tryed everything and im fed up with my saiga 12 i bought the md arms v plug and it will not work i just bought some diffrent low brass maybe it will work (federal 3 dram)

Calm down.

Many of us have been in the same boat.

I ate so much shit after talkin' smack to my bro with the Remmy 1100 police, then ending up with a POS straight-pull stovepipe machine, that my green eyes turned brown. Now that gun pounds through drums of stuff too weak to run in his gun & it does it flawlessly.

Is your gun converted yet or bone stock?

What all have you switched?

Are you firing low brass on setting 2?

Are you testing with a factory 5 round mag?

How much have you shot it?

What types of jams is it getting, failure to extract (empty shell in there still), failure to feed (Stove-piped un-fired round stuck in there) Or both?

Please be as specific as possible about everything you've done to the gun.

• Like 1

As i was saying ive tryed everything and im fed up with my saiga 12 i bought the md arms v plug and it will not work i just bought some diffrent low brass maybe it will work (federal 3 dram)

Calm down.

Many of us have been in the same boat.

I ate so much shit after talkin' smack to my bro with the Remmy 1100 police then ending up with a POS straight-pull stovepipe machine, my green eyes turned brown, now that gun pounds through drums of stuff too weak to run in his gun & it does it flawlessly.

Is your gun converted yet or bone stock?

What all have you switched?

Are you firing low brass on setting 2?

Are you testing with a factory 5 round mag?

How much have you shot it?

What types of jams it it getting, failure to extract (empty shell in there still), failure to feed (Stove-piped un-fired round stuck in there) Or both?

Please be as specific as possible about everything you've done to the gun.

You are in good hands.

I would add,

Have you checked to make sure you have all ports there and unobstructed? Also, what year is the gun?

Also, if you're unconverted, the firearms are covered under warranty, so even if you can't fix it yourself with the forum's help, it can be repaired if you can wait for the repairs to be done.

Who's the importer?

Sell it to me for $ 50.00 problem solved....

Also, if you're unconverted, the firearms are covered under warranty, so even if you can't fix it yourself with the forum's help, it can be repaired if you can wait for the repairs to be done.

Who's the importer?

Tom Cole posted a while back that even if your gun is converted you can still send it in for warranty work, if the gas ports are to blame.

Sell it to me for $ 50.00 problem solved....

Haha, its probably worth more than that in scrap metal form. :lolol:

Who's the importer?

Tom Cole posted a while back that even if your gun is converted you can still send it in for warranty work, if the gas ports are to blame.

Correct, that's why I asked who the importer is.

Tom does a lot of work on RAA guns that others won't cover.

Another major importer has a more strict warranty.

I sure hope I don't need to post again in this thread.

Mine is being converted as I type by a professional. Mine is an H08 and, no, I never test fired it BEFORE the conversion.

Will it work?

Your guess is as good as mine!

FTS

Edited by FL Thunder Stick