• Muslim
    • Buddist
    • Wicca
    • other (I can only add 10 choices)
  3. 3. Gender

• Male
    • Female
    • Somewhere in between

I was never intending of going tit for tat.. I was called out by name and simply replied as honestly as possible.

have a blessed day, neighbor....

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The one that REALLY needs to be here is ....               AMERICAN         That is what matters. The rest is just noise.             I am American.    

Oh This Is Fun!!!   I'm a Filipino Citizen.   I am 1/2 Spanish, 1/4 Chinese, and 1/4 Filipino.   I am a RomanCatholicBuddhistRastafarian

I'm preparing myself for the shit storm. If we're talking about diversity on this forum, how about this one: Democrat (except when it comes to gun control).    

if I were to paint a Mjolnir(Thor's Hammer) on my truck, I have NO doubt that if I didn't loose clients(actually very few as they already know me well enough and the way I do business, etc) I wouldn't gain many, if any at all.

My guess is people would just think it was a blacksmith thing since you're a blacksmith and blacksmiths use small sledge-hammers & they wouldn't give it a second thought.

I never knew what a Mjolnir was until just now when I did a google image search.

You're right Pauly, but odd things draw attention/questions. And my prefered Mjolnir looks more like an Anchor to most than a Hammer. And I was Army not Navy, lol. Being who I am, it's difficult(almost painfully so in regards to my Faith) not to answer truthfully. It doesn't help that some of our symbolism has been usurped by NeoNazi scum. Another attention drawer.

I thought about putting a Tyr rune on my truck for my "patron" diety. But realized that it would just come off looking like a reference to the Christian god, which would be both misleading to others and aggrevating as all hel to myself, having to correct people.

I have several thoughts going that are neither misleading or overly odd. Discretion can be a bitch sometimes, lol.

I was never intending of going tit for tat.. I was called out by name and simply replied as honestly as possible.

have a blessed day, neighbor....

Ya, me neither, sorry. It's easy to forget that shit happens to us all. I'm bad about that sometimes.

May your days be blessed as well.

Im 100% male. As for the race, ???? Im a mutt. Ive got Irish, Sicilian, French, German, and a nut hair of Native American. What does that make me.....American I suppose. I mostly show Sicilian traits but who cares. As for a specific religion, I dont really follow any as im not educated enough to make an informed decision. I live for God. I pray. Treat others how id like to be treated. Try to leave the world a better place than when I got here. Thats all ive got.

Edited by AZG
  • Like 1

Father's side... Scotch / Irish....Neely.... (My Grandfather's side) and Old Southern American Virginians .... Lee...(my Grandmother's side).... going back to http://www.geni.com/people/Maj-General-Henry-Light-Horse-Harry-Lee-Continental-Army/6000000000350950377

Mother's side... Old Southern American farmers of NC and more soldiers in the war of northern aggression.. Barbour... (on her father's side), and French / American Indian (on her mother's side). All I know there is my great grandmother named Moah was full blooded Cherokee.

Squeeze me in there somewhere I guess.... I'm American. Not even gonna go into a religious stereotype....

As far as "races" go..... I don't know, I guess I'm just a good ol "white boy".... but the race I prolly hate most is Bristol. Ya can't even get up to speed hardly there without somebody slammin into ya...:lolol:

if I were to paint a Mjolnir(Thor's Hammer) on my truck, I have NO doubt that if I didn't loose clients(actually very few as they already know me well enough and the way I do business, etc) I wouldn't gain many, if any at all.

My guess is people would just think it was a blacksmith thing since you're a blacksmith and blacksmiths use small sledge-hammers & they wouldn't give it a second thought.

I never knew what a Mjolnir was until just now when I did a google image search.

You're right Pauly, but odd things draw attention/questions. And my prefered Mjolnir looks more like an Anchor to most than a Hammer. And I was Army not Navy, lol. Being who I am, it's difficult(almost painfully so in regards to my Faith) not to answer truthfully. It doesn't help that some of our symbolism has been usurped by NeoNazi scum. Another attention drawer.

I thought about putting a Tyr rune on my truck for my "patron" diety. But realized that it would just come off looking like a reference to the Christian god, which would be both misleading to others and aggrevating as all hel to myself, having to correct people.

I have several thoughts going that are neither misleading or overly odd. Discretion can be a bitch sometimes, lol.

BP, I have 2 norse style tattoos, minding my own business in a pet store when some old lady blew up on me for "being neo nazi trash". Iam proud of my ancestors symbols and beliefs, I fly em all the time. once my truck gets fixed up and running I plan on painting a Valknut on the hood, just like the one on my left arm.

• Like 1

BP, I have 2 norse style tattoos, minding my own business in a pet store when some old lady blew up on me for "being neo nazi trash". Iam proud of my ancestors symbols and beliefs, I fly em all the time. once my truck gets fixed up and running I plan on painting a Valknut on the hood, just like the one on my left arm.

I understand Marrok, it sucks to be held acountable for someone else being an asswipe. Which is why I TRY not to bash Christians anymore. Todays' are not responsible for the actions of their predecesors. Well, ecept for the ones that choose to continue to be asswipes, but that holds true for any religion/philosphy.

It's hard to get along with people that don't wanna get along with you. For those that do, much respect. :super:

Edited by BpS12

Hello

Here's my $.02.

"Resist legislated racism". That's what one of my signs said that I made for D.C. on 9/12/09.

Every where we turn we are being divided and seperated as Americans, socially, economically, racially, ethnically, religiously, culturally, etc.

The only way we need to be divided is by "those who are Patriots, and those who are not". At some point it just may come to that.

If we are all Patriots, we are all Americans, nothing else matters.

If you're not a Patriot, and wish us harm or ill will, pack yer' ass back where you came from or where you would rather be.

JMHO....

-guido

• Like 2

As far as relgious persection goes. Being an athiest in one of the lower 48, I've ran into a bit of harassment about it. I always try to remind people that tell me that non Christians don't have a place here in America, that the most basic freedom of religion is freedom FROM religion: Your freedom from my religion, or my freedom from yours!

• Like 1

I am the cultural Bi-Product of the melting pot that is America.

Most of Europe? got it covered. American-Indian? three kinds. Theres even a brother(read: black) somewhere in the family tree.

I used to claim other on official paperwork with American written in. I've gotten lazey about it though.

Edit to add: Last name is Smith too so you know how well that blends in. At least I do work metal.

I'm mostly caucasion but have some Native American blood in me as well my great grandfather was a Chief of a tribe here in White Cloud, Michigan and moved the tribe to Indiana. My Father was of Norwegian descent my Mother is from Native American and Irish bloodlines. I am a Christian raised up in Evangelical Assembly of God church. I served in the Army and while I hate what our government has become I love our great country and the ideas that founded it.

"There's two things I cant stand in this world: People intolerant of other people's cultures, and The Dutch".

That's That's Redundant Redundant....

Did you ever live near Grand Rapids Michigan???

"There's two things I cant stand in this world: People intolerant of other people's cultures, and The Dutch".

Its a quote from Austin Powers: Goldmember.

Nope, never lived in Mi. Why?

Some AMAZINGLY intolerant Dutch in the grand rapids area...

I manufacture "right wing extremist" shirts and I find some of the folks in that area incredibly intolerant.. Just sayin'! LOL!

Those of us on the west side of Michigan are mostly Dutch... Both sides of my family. But if you don't like tall blonde women, I can understand the hate. :haha: The normal jokes are about the frugal nature of the Dutch... copper wire having been invented by two old Dutchmen fighting over a penny. Killing a Dutchman by putting him in a round room and tell him there is a nickle in the corner. (He'll die of exhaustion trying to find it) They tend to be VERY conservative. In Holland they wouldn't let you mow your lawn on Sunday... they still might have that ordinance in effect. There was no liqueur sold by the glass in some townships. A common phrase was (and in some circles still is) "If you aren't Dutch, you aren't much."

On the good side, even poor Dutch areas are very clean, and very safe. It takes some getting used to I suppose.

• Like 1

I like to be rigorous in my genealogy and go back to the beginning. Therefore I consider myself a PrimordialSoup-American.

Everytime I eat a cup of yogurt I think, "Here's to you great^(10^13)-grandparents!"

:nothing:

...which shows we're ALL related. Incest anyone?

• 2 weeks later...