sagia 308 back in stock??

:rolleyes: just found out that milatary gun supply has sagia 308's back in stock .If anybody is looking for them carbine or rifle in stock was looking for one about a month and half ago and they were sold out. now they show them back on there web site.

www.militarygunsupply.com maybe they have too.

gunguy51

p.s. $319.00

I was at the gun show in Fort Worth today and saw a .308 and a .223 at another booth. Didn't buy either. bought an AKS-74 kit instead :P

The .308 is funny somehow. I can't quite figure it out. It acts like the reciever is twisted but it measures square. The bolt binds a little in the last inch of closing. It was both the end of the gas piston being unsquare to the gas block and the bottom of the bolt carrier rubbing on the trunion.

The reciever cover is also visably twisted. I just put my new AKS cover and it fits better. So does my Saiga 7.62X39 cover. I guess that's why it was popping off on its own...

I haven't been thrilled w/ my .308 yet, but I did just get som M14 mags to mod. That might help my mood.

SG