I've got a Chaos Extended Quad Rail I'd like to sell. This thing is in brand new condition. I received it a few weeks ago, mounted it, and the gun has been sitting in the safe since. No shots fired. The gun hasn't even been outside the house since mounting.

This is the bare quad rail, without the HK sights. I think I've decided I want to use the HK sights with a micro red dot. Rather than just order the sights stand-alone (which are backordered), I've decided I'd rather sell this rail, and order one one of the discount rail / sight packages from Chaos, since I'm waiting on the sights either way.

I'm selling this for $115 shipped. Yes, that's what you'll pay if you buy one brand new from Chaos. However, he's currently backordered on the rail, and the ETA to be back in stock is late August / mid September. I don't mind waiting for my replacement. If you want a Chaos Extended Quad rail right now, and don't want to wait until September, here's your chance.

Sorry for the bad pics. I took them with my cell phone.

post-7848-0-04608300-1310545571_thumb.jpg

post-7848-0-93535000-1310545589_thumb.jpg

where were you three weeks ago? spent $175 and have a three month wait FML.

Three weeks ago...let's see...I think I was just unpackaging these, and mounting them to the guns! lol

Yup, that's just about right...according to the UPS tracking info in my e-mail, the rails (I ordered / have 2) were delivered on June 20.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.