Centerfire Systems Mag deal not so good.

You should have just got something else with it internet sales over 100$ is free shipping I order from them all the time never had any trouble with them and they have great Customer service!

I had got a part from them, that I was having trouble with and they sent me a new one and I was still having an issue so i sent it back and they payed all shipping and full refund and none of my issue was there fault.

2cents.jpg

• Like 1

You should have just got something else with it internet sales over 100$ is free shipping I order from them all the time never had any trouble with them and they have great Customer service!

I had got a part from them, that I was having trouble with and they sent me a new one and I was still having an issue so i sent it back and they payed all shipping and full refund and none of my issue was there fault.

2cents.jpg

Well good for you, but not me again there Kentucky crooks.

2cents.jpg

OK may be I don't get it? is it the price of the mags your mad about or the shipping fee? or both? But forgive my stupidity hear but you did order it no? why did you buy if you felt the price was unfair any way?

wait I got it you order this over the phone and you forgot to ask what shipping fee was going to be..... your not mad at them your mad at your self then??

• Like 3

2cents.jpg

OK may be I don't get it? is it the price of the mags your mad about or the shipping fee? or both? But forgive my stupidity hear but you did order it no? why did you buy if you felt the price was unfair any way?

wait I got it you order this over the phone and you forgot to ask what shipping fee was going to be..... your not mad at them your mad at your self then??

http://centerfiresystems.com/pkgak74.aspx

Price of Mags was fine, them not being up front with their full shipping and handling charges not so good.

Saying they add those costs when order is processed is B.S. and if you think it's right that's your call damn sure not mine.

I don't go for crooked vendors and CenterFire Systems are just Kentucky CROOKs plain and simple CROOKs.

• Like 1

Around here, most gun guys like Centerfire. You can go to their store and hand select a gun if you want to.

I've ordered lots of products from them, and they have excellent customer service.

I guess since your living in Kentucky and you buy from CenterFire System you would take up for their crooked dealing am I far off?

I don't own the company man. I just have bought from them. If $12 upsets you this bad, maybe you shouldn't be ordering mags in the first place. I mean, it's $12. You knew shipping wasn't free. What would have been fair in your mind????

I don't really care, just don't like to not comment when someone complains about a good company.

I'm sure they won't close their doors because you don't order from them anymore. Buy your mags in Ok, and everyone will be happy.

maybe drive down here and pick them up next time????

I don't own the company man. I just have bought from them. If $12 upsets you this bad, maybe you shouldn't be ordering mags in the first place. I mean, it's $12. You knew shipping wasn't free. What would have been fair in your mind????

I don't really care, just don't like to not comment when someone complains about a good company.

I'm sure they won't close their doors because you don't order from them anymore. Buy your mags in Ok, and everyone will be happy.

Can we nuke this thread?! Crooks? This deserves a "C'mon MAN!" Opinions are like A$$holes... everyone has one.

I got the Mags today and looked at the included statement, CenterFire Systems included a Credit Card service charge this is why the shipping cost was so high. If they had been up front with adding this back woods Kentucky trick hell I would have just said Ok. None of the other many online sites add a credit card service charge, maybe it's included but they don't just let you find it looking at your statement.

Anyway the four 5.45x39 circle twenty one (21) Plumb Mags are very nice, so I am happy with their product. But I won't buy from them Kentucky hillbillies ever again. IMHO they SUCK.

Can we nuke this thread?! Crooks? This deserves a "C'mon MAN!" Opinions are like A$$holes... everyone has one.

Yeah and this is mine like it or lump it forum reader. :-)

2cents.jpg

http://centerfiresys...om/pkgak74.aspx

Price of Mags was fine, them not being up front with their full shipping and handling charges not so good.

Saying they add those costs when order is processed is B.S. and if you think it's right that's your call damn sure not mine.

I don't go for crooked vendors and CenterFire Systems are just Kentucky CROOKs plain and simple CROOKs.

Quit your fricking whining.

For a few dollars, you got the product shipped to your door.

You didn't have to spend money on gas, no extra wear and tear on a vehicle, time out of your day to shop for mags, and you got to screw your state out of sales tax $$$.

Some people are never happy.:smoke:

• Like 1

2cents.jpg

You didn't have to spend money on gas, no extra wear and tear on a vehicle, time out of your day to shop for mags, and you got to screw your state out of sales tax $$$.

I used them at the range today and they all worked great. I just did not like CenterFire Systems policy of 3% of total added as a credit card service charge.

I got the Mags today and looked at the included statement, CenterFire Systems included a Credit Card service charge this is why the shipping cost was so high. If they had been up front with adding this back woods Kentucky trick hell I would have just said Ok. None of the other many online sites add a credit card service charge, maybe it's included but they don't just let you find it looking at your statement.

Anyway the four 5.45x39 circle twenty one (21) Plumb Mags are very nice, so I am happy with their product. But I won't buy from them Kentucky hillbillies ever again. IMHO they SUCK.

I'm glad I don't know you. You don't seem very cool. Ky won't miss your $50 order. I don't bash your state, please don't bash mine.

Grow Up rifleshooter. Your immature posts are offensive. I have ordered from them before and was able to see all the charges before I clicked complete order. No "Hidden Charges" anywhere.

I guess this little blurt in small print lets them off the hook. But I still feel they SUCK BIG TIME,

Found at bottom of CenterFire Systems home page:

CASH SAVINGS!

Our everyday prices reflect a 3% cash savings -- NOT available on credit or debit card orders

and will be applied to order at time of processing.

2cents.jpg

I used them at the range today and they all worked great. I just did not like CenterFire Systems policy of 3% of total added as a credit card service charge.

Doesn't it state on their website that they charge that for credit card purchases? Yes it does.

"Our everyday prices reflect a 3% cash savings not available on credit or debit card orders."

The site also states>>>> $9.99 flat rate shipping for accessories http://centerfiresystems.com/shippinginfo.aspx

If you didn't research or call first to get the actual price then that is on you. It would be ignorant to not do so if the cost is an issue. To call them thieves when their prices are clearly stated on their site and then snivel about it just shows immaturity.

2cents.jpg

Doesn't it state on their website that they charge that for credit card purchases? Yes it does.

"Our everyday prices reflect a 3% cash savings not available on credit or debit card orders."

The site also states>>>> $9.99 flat rate shipping for accessories http://centerfiresystems.com/shippinginfo.aspx

If you didn't research or call first to get the actual price then that is on you. It would be ignorant to not do so if the cost is an issue. To call them thieves when their prices are clearly stated on their site and then snivel about it just shows immaturity.

End of story good bye.

I ordered a TULA kit from RGUNs last night so up this morning trying to find mags and ammo for 5.45. Placed an order for one of these mag/pouch deals. Site was very clear about the 3% CC fee's throughout the process. Would be nice to see the shipping/fee's listed on your order total. Look forward to getting them...

Basically 12 buck for shipping and your calling them crooks, why didn't you cancel your order after you found out it was that much? But hell it damn near costs me that much in gas to get to my local gun shop so for me I wouldn't have complained.

Basically 12 buck for shipping and your calling them crooks, why didn't you cancel your order after you found out it was that much? But hell it damn near costs me that much in gas to get to my local gun shop so for me I wouldn't have complained.

I just like letting people know what I think about how some Web. site sellers go about getting a few extra bucks from credit card users. You do as you like I will do as I like. End of post.

• 2 weeks later...

Price of four Mags with cloth bag $47.99 Price of shipping this three pound (3) from Kentucky to Oklahoma $11.73 and this is the standard UPS shipping charge not 2day. Me thinks CenterFire Systems has given me the royal screwing.

Well once is enough with dealing with them blood sucking scum.

I tried ordering a streamlight TLR-1 last night from a site directed from Amazon$ 94, cool. I went through the whole process, and when it went to final order , ground shipping was $27. Your shitting me right.

Need to watch hard.

This thread is hilarious. If you look at their shipping information, it is all right there 3% added for non cash sales and then 9,99 for shipping on accessories.

If you are crying about a few dollars... then maybe you shouldn't be in this hobby.

This thread is hilarious. If you look at their shipping information, it is all right there 3% added for non cash sales and then 9,99 for shipping on accessories.

If you are crying about a few dollars... then maybe you shouldn't be in this hobby.

wet_eyes.gifWhat he said...our little hobby is anything but inexpensive.

• 2 weeks later...