recon military surplus shop in wake forest, NC

I was out today putting up a sign at a property we have out there and noticed a small military surplus store off the highway and decided to stop to see if the guy had any ammo cans. Cool little shop with some ar-15 and ak-47 slings,magazines,stocks even handguards and stuff and got to talking to the guy and found out he has an egyptian ak-47 he bought back in 94 for 179.00 plus he got a rpk sight for 10 bucks extra mags and 900 rounds of ammuniton and some other stuff for 400 dollars including the rifle with a 75 round drum. Man I wish I was born 10 years earlier could have saved a lot of money. He asked me how old I was and what I paid for my saiga before the conversion and after which led to him to talking about the egyptian ak. Really cool place with lots of good gear at good prices, If anyone is out that way I definitely recomend stopping there. He was a good guy and shot the shit with me for about an hour and half and talk about guns and what he thought about some pistols I had been looking at. Definitely recomend anyone out that way to stop by and take a look because he has some cool shit at internet prices for sure. I believe it was called recon military surplus down from the ford dealership in wake forest on us-1.

I am in no way trying to promote a business just know that there are slim pickens around here as far as ak-47 parts places.

I was out today putting up a sign at a property we have out there and noticed a small military surplus store off the highway and decided to stop to see if the guy had any ammo cans. Cool little shop with some ar-15 and ak-47 slings,magazines,stocks even handguards and stuff and got to talking to the guy and found out he has an egyptian ak-47 he bought back in 94 for 179.00 plus he got a rpk sight for 10 bucks extra mags and 900 rounds of ammuniton and some other stuff for 400 dollars including the rifle with a 75 round drum. Man I wish I was born 10 years earlier could have saved a lot of money. He asked me how old I was and what I paid for my saiga before the conversion and after which led to him to talking about the egyptian ak. Really cool place with lots of good gear at good prices, If anyone is out that way I definitely recomend stopping there. He was a good guy and shot the shit with me for about an hour and half and talk about guns and what he thought about some pistols I had been looking at. Definitely recomend anyone out that way to stop by and take a look because he has some cool shit at internet prices for sure. I believe it was called recon military surplus down from the ford dealership in wake forest on us-1.

I am in no way trying to promote a business just know that there are slim pickens around here as far as ak-47 parts places.

sounds like a cool place. will hit up next time I'm up that way