Nope, Most gunshops look at me like I'm speaking latin when I ask. The one that did know about Saigas said that he heard they were delayed importiation until late this year. Of course he has said some other stuff that I know is outright false, so take it with a grain of salt.

I called EAA two weeks ago to order a choke set for my newly aquired Saiga 12.

I asked about the Saiga 100,Pioneer,and IZH-18MH single shot rifle. Which are all in the 2004 EAA catalog I got with my choke tube set. The Saiga 100 and IZH-18MH were in the 2003 catalog. The lady said that all the rifles are held up in Russian customs. I asked if the problem was they were not making a payoff to custom officals and she said yes they wanted too much :dollar:. She said to tell everyone interested in them to email EAA. If enough people do it the owner will see he is missing out on some big bucks in sales and break down and make the payoff.

She said the date now for them to arive is June,04. :rolleyes:

They announced the Saiga 100 and IAH-18MH at the SHOT show last year and I have been emailing or calling EAA every couple of months to check if they got here yet. I got the same story everytime last year, uh uh it will be June,I call in June, and I get uh uh August, uh uh November,uh uh first of the year,and now it is June again. See a pattern forming?

Edited by J A