TAC-47 Auto Plug

Got my first Saiga-12. Decided to get TAC-47's auto plug straight off and that

was a wise choice I think. My first attempt at firing was a mag full of Federal 7 1/2's

in 2 3/4. Fed and fired flawlessly the first go around. Then loaded a mag of Winchester

HD slugs and they fired flawlessly. What a relief. After all the posts I'd read on the hassles

with tuning the old plugs for different rounds, it's nice just to forget that and bang away.

Now if any one knows an attachment that relieves sore shoulders for Saiga newbies....

Eliminating the 1 or 2 setting hassle

and sometimes 1,2,3,&4 hassle depending :lolol:

I like the Tac47auto. Works great for me. As for a limbsaver, it depends really on what type of stock you have. CSS sells numerous styles from ar pads to ak to tromix limbsaver kind. Whatever stock you have, Im sure CSS will have a recoil pad for it.

The problem is not the recoil, it is how you shoulder (present) the shotgun.

DO NOT pull the gun tight into your shoulder. It will beat the shit out you.

Use an aggressive, weight forward stance and just use the shoulder for a reference to find your cheek weld and take the recoil in the arms, like a piston.

When you learn proper technique it will allow you to get back on target much quicker and not beat you around.

Regards,

Jack

• Like 2

and sometimes 1,2,3,&4 hassle depending :lolol:

I like the Tac47auto. Works great for me.

+1

I have a few thousand rounds down the pipe and it works as advertised, I think it's a great product actually.

Z

Use an aggressive, weight forward stance and just use the shoulder for a reference to find your cheek weld and take the recoil in the arms, like a piston.

When you learn proper technique it will allow you to get back on target much quicker and not beat you around.

Regards,

Jack

Thanks Jack. That "pulling in tight"is exactly what I did. I'll go back and try your advice.

AND check out some of these other ideas.

Dharmabum

Got my first Saiga-12. Decided to get TAC-47's auto plug straight off and that

was a wise choice I think. My first attempt at firing was a mag full of Federal 7 1/2's

in 2 3/4. Fed and fired flawlessly the first go around. Then loaded a mag of Winchester

HD slugs and they fired flawlessly. What a relief. After all the posts I'd read on the hassles

with tuning the old plugs for different rounds, it's nice just to forget that and bang away.

Now if any one knows an attachment that relieves sore shoulders for Saiga newbies....

Come down and fire one of my Saiga 12s with the triangle folder. Whatever you are using will feel like relief :lolol:

post-22401-0-54844900-1310730153_thumb.jpg

Edited by evlblkwpnz

I also am enjoying the Autoplug. Local multigun club likes to mix in slugs with low brass shells. An MD20 drum and the Autoplug makes for a very potent combination that really turns heads. As far as recoil, Right now I'm sporting a steel Romanian side folder... ouch.

I also am enjoying the Autoplug. Local multigun club likes to mix in slugs with low brass shells. An MD20 drum and the Autoplug makes for a very potent combination that really turns heads. As far as recoil, Right now I'm sporting a steel Romanian side folder... ouch.

My triangle folder (aka "Punisher") pales in comparison to the all-out brutality of the Romy folder. I had one on my first S12.... for a couple of sessions :cryss:

Regards,

Jack

We would LOVE a video demonstration Mr. Travers!! :angel: