Sons of Guns is back...

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We build a self contained turret with 360 traverse , 60 degree elevation , target lock and tracking and it's a TOY ? The masterkey , 3 or 4 different versions , been around since the 70's , we do a q

This one quote, just sums up 95% of the people here in a few lines.   "Just enjoy the show and be happy."   From day one, when you mentioned the wrong word, PRO MAG for example, you faced being r

I thought I was the only one who thinks this show is totally ridiculous.Thank God I see someone else out there who sees this travesty for what it is. The Estes rockets, the M-16 they put on the Suburb

Posted Images

Last night's episode moved a little slow, but it was cool to see Tony. They also built an insane triple M-16. All around good stuff. Keep up the good work Red Jacket.:super:

Yeah, seeing Tony was cool....he is responsible for my shotgun :super:

Great show. Congrats to the whole cast, crew and guests.

nyclu3

p.s. forgot to mention the awesome .30 cal MG shorty and the tri-m16 creations among others...

Edited by nyclu3

Ya'll will never see the best stuff . Seeing Tony NOT blow up on a cameraman as he asks him to " say that again" for the 4th time :) I'd have not thought it possible lol

Duuude..

Will it ever be made possible to see? DVD's. Screening at a birthday bash (*Hint)...

Ya'll will never see the best stuff . Seeing Tony NOT blow up on a cameraman as he asks him to " say that again" for the 4th time :) I'd have not thought it possible lol

Duuude..

Will it ever be made possible to see? DVD's. Screening at a birthday bash (*Hint)...

most of whats edited out is done to protect the guilty ;)

I'm excited about the new season but wish the Discovery Channel would put full episodes on their website. I still haven't seen Season 1 because I am waiting for it to come out on DVD so I can get them through Netflix but they don't even know when the DVDs are coming out!

I love the show(!!!) unfortunately it isn't on my cable yet :killer: Can't wait to see the new shows.

The mohawk guy has grown on me, and I love the new guy who builds the MG-42's....talented guy!

Still want Will's shop....best/roomiest Class-2 shop I have ever seen :super:

I love the show(!!!) unfortunately it isn't on my cable yet :killer: Can't wait to see the new shows.

The mohawk guy has grown on me, and I love the new guy who builds the MG-42's....talented guy!

Still want Will's shop....best/roomiest Class-2 shop I have ever seen :super:

We need to get you guy's down here sometime . Give me a call , see what we can do . Will

Y'know, it really seems as though the people who produce the show are at least slightly anti-gun, the way they imply that Saiga-12s are some kind of mysterious animal that most citizens have no business owning; the only customers shown are there for NFA items or are completely ignorant and couldn't be trusted with a .22LR without some instruction, much less a 12-ga anything. The implication is that only specially licensed individuals have any business in the shop at all, and when some fool happens by, that's supposed to represent most of society.

In the last episode, the Saiga 12 was referred to as a "combat shotgun". This is a gun that is imported specifically as a sporting arm. It is not a "combat shotgun". No anti-gun bias influencing that arbitrary choice of term, right? :rolleyes:

Maybe not, but it seems suspect. Something to think about.

Anyway, in general I really do like the show. You guys build some cool shit, (the M2 episode is still my favorite).

I'm eager to see what other "little projects" you guys come up with this season, Will! :super:

Will needs to run for PRESIDENT ( Tony from Tromix for Vice President ) !!!!! Stephanie's the PERFECT women = she's beautiful, she loves firearms, now's her firearms and she can shoot the hell out of a 50 cal. !!!!!!!!!

Edited by BLSSIMMONS

heh, wel take what we can get. you know a few months back i turned on the tv intending to only watch for a little while, but there was a marathon on of the first season of sons of guns. 7 hours later it was 3 am and the marathon was over. damn, i wanted to see more!!

Will, are you really as hard on the guys as my wife thinks you are? I tell her the show is probably cut that way for more of an edge. She's cutting me off from buying a 7.62 rifle from you....little help?????

Great show either way!

heh , they edit out the hard stuff , trying to make me "likable" ;) Good luck with it .

Y'know, it really seems as though the people who produce the show are at least slightly anti-gun, the way they imply that Saiga-12s are some kind of mysterious animal that most citizens have no business owning; the only customers shown are there for NFA items or are completely ignorant and couldn't be trusted with a .22LR without some instruction, much less a 12-ga anything. The implication is that only specially licensed individuals have any business in the shop at all, and when some fool happens by, that's supposed to represent most of society.

In the last episode, the Saiga 12 was referred to as a "combat shotgun". This is a gun that is imported specifically as a sporting arm. It is not a "combat shotgun". No anti-gun bias influencing that arbitrary choice of term, right? :rolleyes:

Maybe not, but it seems suspect. Something to think about.

Anyway, in general I really do like the show. You guys build some cool shit, (the M2 episode is still my favorite).

I'm eager to see what other "little projects" you guys come up with this season, Will! :super:

You're kidding , right ? dude ,there are over 180 people working on this show behind the scenes , editing and whatnot . these people are from L.A. and Manhattan . We do what we can .

• Like 1

Will needs to run for PRESIDENT ( Tony from Tromix for Vice President ) !!!!! Stephanie's the PERFECT women = she's beautiful, she loves firearms, now's her firearms and she can shoot the hell out of a 50 cal. !!!!!!!!!

"Vote for Will , the last vote you'll ever need to cast" ;)

watched the show last season out of respect for the shop, and love for firearms.. some of the stuff was awesome (suppressed Saiga 12).. but on the flip side... could have done without a few of the "exotic" projects lol.. but I guess if it is what someone wants.. and/or it makes for "good TV" all then more power to you..

but what I will say is this.. the anniversary episode really brought me back as an interested viewer... it was nice to see some REAL shit.. the struggle you have gone through to pursue something you love.. to see your friends.. family.. etc... come together and support you... that was something special.. something that trumps endless mag dumps, or ridiculously configured varmint guns... I think seeing that level of family also helps show us (the firearms community) in a good light, which is helpful to all..

wish you guys all the success in the world.. I know I will be watching this season (as will my fiance)..

:up:

watched the show last season out of respect for the shop, and love for firearms.. some of the stuff was awesome (suppressed Saiga 12).. but on the flip side... could have done without a few of the "exotic" projects lol.. but I guess if it is what someone wants.. and/or it makes for "good TV" all then more power to you..

but what I will say is this.. the anniversary episode really brought me back as an interested viewer... it was nice to see some REAL shit.. the struggle you have gone through to pursue something you love.. to see your friends.. family.. etc... come together and support you... that was something special.. something that trumps endless mag dumps, or ridiculously configured varmint guns... I think seeing that level of family also helps show us (the firearms community) in a good light, which is helpful to all..

wish you guys all the success in the world.. I know I will be watching this season (as will my fiance)..

:up:

Well right on man . Hang in there with us , some of the shit we find ourselves in the middle of , Christ , a retarded monkey couldn't have imagined , but spend one day working the counter at a custom shop and you'll know exactly how it goes down . One more goober comes in asking for a 3 cylinder 2 barreled revolver.... lol I think you'll like what we have coming up though . Will

• Like 1
but spend one day working the counter at a custom shop

careful with the offers or I might reconsider my move to PA and you may find me on your doorstep.. :lolol:

excited to see what you guys get going this season..

Edited by vladtepes