Sons of Guns is back...

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We build a self contained turret with 360 traverse , 60 degree elevation , target lock and tracking and it's a TOY ? The masterkey , 3 or 4 different versions , been around since the 70's , we do a q

This one quote, just sums up 95% of the people here in a few lines.   "Just enjoy the show and be happy."   From day one, when you mentioned the wrong word, PRO MAG for example, you faced being r

I thought I was the only one who thinks this show is totally ridiculous.Thank God I see someone else out there who sees this travesty for what it is. The Estes rockets, the M-16 they put on the Suburb

Posted Images

there are always people out there who watch something that they "dont like" just so they can bitch about it. what makes it even worse is that rant was horrible... the whole time i pictured some chick "z snapping" while she was bitching.

(if you dont know what z snapping is google it)

Will, you could build a gun inside of a tv remote control for all i care I love the show!

actually, thats not a bad idea....hmmm sounds like an AOW....$5 tax stamp????

just sayin lol

• Like 1

Shark week is cool, but not when it fucks with Sons of Guns.

Next year Will needs to build a harpoon gun and take his daughter out to arrow some of those big fish.

That way we can still have Sons of Guns DURING shark week. Besides I bet Will wouldn't have a hard time running a Father/Daughter fishing trip through the finance department ;)

Come on Will, think about it... At least run it by Steph.

there are always people out there who watch something that they "dont like" just so they can bitch about it. what makes it even worse is that rant was horrible... the whole time i pictured some chick "z snapping" while she was bitching.

(if you dont know what z snapping is google it)

Will, you could build a gun inside of a tv remote control for all i care I love the show!

actually, thats not a bad idea....hmmm sounds like an AOW....$5 tax stamp????

just sayin lol

well , I have built one inside a little camcorder . It was pretty cool , put a crosshair on the lenses that was boresighted to the pistol . just push play..... We decided showing it was a bad idea

Didn't they do that in a Schawznegger movie? Put a gun inside a video camera?

Yes, True Lies but it was a handgun hidden in it so it had to be removed to be fired.

They had a gun in True Lies ? I dunno , I'll have to take your word for it . once it got to Jamie Lee Curtis doing the pole dance in the bedroom the rest of the movie kinda glazed over .

Yes, True Lies but it was a handgun hidden in it so it had to be removed to be fired.

They had a gun in True Lies ? I dunno , I'll have to take your word for it . once it got to Jamie Lee Curtis doing the pole dance in the bedroom the rest of the movie kinda glazed over .

Will, indeed they did. The camcorder gun is in the scene where the terrorists who have kidnapped Arnold's daughter ask that a cameraman be sent in to broadcast their demands. The good guys send in Arnold's coworker with the medium length dark hair and a camcorder with a gun hidden in a special compartment. While filming he slips his hand up inside, retrieves the pistol and shoots the bad guys.

Why do I have such a detailed recollection of that scene? I have no idea but it came in useful today!

Will, indeed they did. The camcorder gun is in the scene where the terrorists who have kidnapped Arnold's daughter ask that a cameraman be sent in to broadcast their demands. The good guys send in Arnold's coworker with the medium length dark hair and a camcorder with a gun hidden in a special compartment. While filming he slips his hand up inside, retrieves the pistol and shoots the bad guys.

Why do I have such a detailed recollection of that scene? I have no idea but it came in useful today!

They also did it in the movie "Showtime" but Eddie Murphy slips his finger through a slot in the tape door of the camera and shoots through the lens and everything...

One more thing, I'm not sure this has been brought up, I was trying to real previous posts but Ned Beatty's mindless drivel made me pull a ligament in my brain...

I digress...

I just wanted to add:

Chris gettin' that sticky ding-ding!!! :lolol:

:shocked:

Will...did you know Jamie Lee Curtis was born a hermaphrodite? not trying to say anything bad about you because i love the show and respct your work its just that most guys that find her attractive dont know.

eww really? thats gross. i knew there was a reason i never found her attractive. i prefer women like kim kardashian... although she does have an obnoxious personality

Will...did you know Jamie Lee Curtis was born a hermaphrodite? not trying to say anything bad about you because i love the show and respct your work its just that most guys that find her attractive dont know.

no , and I wish I didn't know now LOL :)

Yeah I kinda have to agree, I bet most people had no idea she was built like that! :super:

Thanks for sharing that with us, thats something we could have all went the rest of our life's without knowing! :unsure:

I want to see an episode where Red Jacket makes a Shark killing Saiga 12.

well , I was more like thinking 3lb's of C4 w/ a remote det. shoved up a seal's ass and kick back with a beer till Jaw's takes the bait ;) but your idea's good too ..... :)

• Like 3

Sorry my last post was too long for some, I know reading is tedious work.

First, was Ned Beatty "Ass fucked in deliverance", well, we may never know, it was insinuated, but, penetration was never actually confirmed, and seeing that its a movie, and not real life, I doubt NED was actually "ass fucked" but its good to know inquiring minds feel the need to ask pertinent questions such as these. Mine would be, "Does the person who asked that question play a Banjo"??

But, I wanna know this, is there any vendor whose ass Bridis hasn't kissed, seriously dude, get some independence, you're a total tool, and oh so predictable. BTW, has it ever scored you any freebies? Seriously??? And Cobra, good to hear from you, your opinion is noted, and immediately dismissed, as it should be, oh so glad you still aren't staff here. And, a few of you should research "Sarcasm", it may behoove you in the future.

As for turning it off, I don't have to, It hasn't got turned on very much this season since episode one, as stated, its pretty much brain food for the challenged of the gun culture, just as OCC was for serious cyclists, or fabricators, sure they had the best equipment their suppliers could donate, but, they had no brain when it came to practical design and construction. And just like Dad and kid had to have some silly argument each episode, it was drama created for the viewing public, same with SOG. In reality, most businesses are BORING, thats why its called WORK and not FUN, and thats why again Artificially created drama = Fail.

As for being a 2 A supporter, far more than most of you, and not because I make my living from it, which is a very good reason to be one, on paper.

Which is why I see no advantage in whoring out a piece of the industry, just to appeal to the type of people who gravitate to "reality TV", and ultimately thats what I think SOG is about, and why I have no real interest in it.

Everything else aside, once you take the money, you are bought, and paid for. Big TV never has, and never will truly "Support" gun ownership, and the gun owning agenda, as Barack said, we are the types of people who "Cling to our guns and bibles", translated, we are too stupid to matter, or, to make real decisions, and, SOG plays a part in stereotyping gun owners in a light, which artificially paints us in a shade that the producers/Hollywood wishes to, not as we all really are. Why focus on something important, like how the war on drugs is destroying our 4th amendment rights, and how gun owners are dying every week, defending themselves in mistaken, no knock raids, when we can have Estes rocket powered bazookas, I mean, whats better than that????

And just as OCC became more of a joke, than a true portrait of real life, they will eventually do the same to the folks affiliated with SOG.

They don't love you, they just love using you to make a buck, and when your ratings do down, buh bye, back to Jerry, Jerry, JERRY :super:

Edited by Ned Beatty

Sorry my last post was too long for some, I know reading is tedious work.

First, was Ned Beatty "Ass fucked in deliverance", well, we may never know, it was insinuated, but, penetration was never actually confirmed, and seeing that its a movie, and not real life, I doubt NED was actually "ass fucked" but its good to know inquiring minds feel the need to ask pertinent questions such as these. Mine would be, "Does the person who asked that question play a Banjo"??

But, I wanna know this, is there any vendor whose ass Bridis hasn't kissed, seriously dude, get some independence, you're a total tool, and oh so predictable. BTW, has it ever scored you any freebies? Seriously??? And Cobra, good to hear from you, your opinion is noted, and immediately dismissed, as it should be, oh so glad you still aren't staff here. And, a few of you should research "Sarcasm", it may behoove you in the future.

As for turning it off, I don't have to, It hasn't got turned on very much this season since episode one, as stated, its pretty much brain food for the challenged of the gun culture, just as OCC was for serious cyclists, or fabricators, sure they had the best equipment their suppliers could donate, but, they had no brain when it came to practical design and construction. And just like Dad and kid had to have some silly argument each episode, it was drama created for the viewing public, same with SOG. In reality, most businesses are BORING, thats why its called WORK and not FUN, and thats why again Artificially created drama = Fail.

As for being a 2 A supporter, far more than most of you, and not because I make my living from it, which is a very good reason to be one, on paper.

Which is why I see no advantage in whoring out a piece of the industry, just to appeal to the type of people who gravitate to "reality TV", and ultimately thats what I think SOG is about, and why I have no real interest in it.

Everything else aside, once you take the money, you are bought, and paid for. Big TV never has, and never will truly "Support" gun ownership, and the gun owning agenda, as Barack said, we are the types of people who "Cling to our guns and bibles", translated, we are too stupid to matter, or, to make real decisions, and, SOG plays a part in stereotyping gun owners in a light, which artificially paints us in a shade that the producers/Hollywood wishes to, not as we all really are. Why focus on something important, like how the war on drugs is destroying our 4th amendment rights, and how gun owners are dying every week, defending themselves in mistaken, no knock raids, when we can have Estes rocket powered bazookas, I mean, whats better than that????

And just as OCC became more of a joke, than a true portrait of real life, they will eventually do the same to the folks affiliated with SOG.

They don't love you, they just love using you to make a buck, and when your ratings do down, buh bye, back to Jerry, Jerry, JERRY :super:

seriously, get a life. stop trolling internet forums for fun, and go bitch to somone who cares.

• Like 4

Well it looks like NED BEATTY will be coming on here every Wed. to share his wisdom of BULLSHIT so I say we all just ignore the cockroach that won't die,cause he's just doing this for attention that only his mom will give him !!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by THE AK DUDE