Sons of Guns is back...

Sorry my last post was too long for some, I know reading is tedious work.

First, was Ned Beatty "Ass fucked in deliverance", well, we may never know, it was insinuated, but, penetration was never actually confirmed, and seeing that its a movie, and not real life, I doubt NED was actually "ass fucked" but its good to know inquiring minds feel the need to ask pertinent questions such as these. Mine would be, "Does the person who asked that question play a Banjo"??

But, I wanna know this, is there any vendor whose ass Bridis hasn't kissed, seriously dude, get some independence, you're a total tool, and oh so predictable. BTW, has it ever scored you any freebies? Seriously??? And Cobra, good to hear from you, your opinion is noted, and immediately dismissed, as it should be, oh so glad you still aren't staff here. And, a few of you should research "Sarcasm", it may behoove you in the future.

As for turning it off, I don't have to, It hasn't got turned on very much this season since episode one, as stated, its pretty much brain food for the challenged of the gun culture, just as OCC was for serious cyclists, or fabricators, sure they had the best equipment their suppliers could donate, but, they had no brain when it came to practical design and construction. And just like Dad and kid had to have some silly argument each episode, it was drama created for the viewing public, same with SOG. In reality, most businesses are BORING, thats why its called WORK and not FUN, and thats why again Artificially created drama = Fail.

As for being a 2 A supporter, far more than most of you, and not because I make my living from it, which is a very good reason to be one, on paper.

Which is why I see no advantage in whoring out a piece of the industry, just to appeal to the type of people who gravitate to "reality TV", and ultimately thats what I think SOG is about, and why I have no real interest in it.

Everything else aside, once you take the money, you are bought, and paid for. Big TV never has, and never will truly "Support" gun ownership, and the gun owning agenda, as Barack said, we are the types of people who "Cling to our guns and bibles", translated, we are too stupid to matter, or, to make real decisions, and, SOG plays a part in stereotyping gun owners in a light, which artificially paints us in a shade that the producers/Hollywood wishes to, not as we all really are. Why focus on something important, like how the war on drugs is destroying our 4th amendment rights, and how gun owners are dying every week, defending themselves in mistaken, no knock raids, when we can have Estes rocket powered bazookas, I mean, whats better than that????

And just as OCC became more of a joke, than a true portrait of real life, they will eventually do the same to the folks affiliated with SOG.

They don't love you, they just love using you to make a buck, and when your ratings do down, buh bye, back to Jerry, Jerry, JERRY :super:

Do you even have any firearms? Why troll gun forums? Why don't you go troll some left-wing Gun Contol forum?

• Like 2
  • Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We build a self contained turret with 360 traverse , 60 degree elevation , target lock and tracking and it's a TOY ? The masterkey , 3 or 4 different versions , been around since the 70's , we do a q

This one quote, just sums up 95% of the people here in a few lines.   "Just enjoy the show and be happy."   From day one, when you mentioned the wrong word, PRO MAG for example, you faced being r

I thought I was the only one who thinks this show is totally ridiculous.Thank God I see someone else out there who sees this travesty for what it is. The Estes rockets, the M-16 they put on the Suburb

Posted Images

i have loved every episode of the sog program from day one...until tonight. when mr. will told his employee that his world war II veteran late grandfather could "keep rolling in his grave"(and something about what would happen if he popped up) concerning the mg 42 project...i lost all respect for him then and there...it even made me angry at myself for having been such a fan of the show as well as a fan of wills work...i guess what i mean is..if will had said something like "look man, your grandfather took those mg's and stuck em up the germans ass and won the war, so im sure he wouldnt mind us playing with them."...patriotic americans would agree, and quickly moved on to the next segment...but instead, we got treated to will saying something akin to "tell your old grandpappy to go suck a dick"...and he lost me right there...for those who will come rushing in for damage control..let me just say, if your feet have never touched the sand at normandy, then SHUT THE FUCK UP.............on second thought...go ahead and chime in....those men fought and died for YOUR RIGHT to do THAT as well.

• Like 2

You guys seem to be taking a lot of fast turn around stuff these days. It makes for good t.v. but I hope the producers cut you folks some slack! Four MG-42's in a week is hard enough. On a quad mount...Ouch! Riveting t.v. though, and I like how you guys discussed the 'web' talk. Good stuff.

• Like 1
.let me just say, if your feet have never touched the sand at normandy, then SHUT THE FUCK UP.............on second thought...go ahead and chime in....those men fought and died for YOUR RIGHT to do THAT as well.

How bout if I took a bullet while in the service of my Country? Would it be okay for me to not STFU? BTW, my feet have touched the sands of Normandy -- took the tour, and if you actually stormed the beaches on June 6th, '44 you have my ultimate respect. Otherwise you are just another tourist and I suggest you look intently at your avatar to devine my impression of you.

Great start BTW

Edited by Odd Man Out
.let me just say, if your feet have never touched the sand at normandy, then SHUT THE FUCK UP.............on second thought...go ahead and chime in....those men fought and died for YOUR RIGHT to do THAT as well.

How bout if I took a bullet while in the service of my Country? Would it be okay for me to not STFU? BTW, my feet have touched the sands of Normandy -- took the tour, and if you actually stormed the beaches on June 6th, '44 you have my ultimate respect. Otherwise you are just another tourist and I suggest you look intently at your avatar to devine my impression of you.

Great start BTW

please also take a look just under my avatar and you will see that i actually got my "great start" in feb 08....it was my intention to defend the honor of men like you in this post(not that you need my help im sure) and perhaps my neck got a little red in the effort...but im sure that if you read my post again, you will see that i was talking about you and men like you in a very loyal way, at least that was my meaning sir...i do hope you will understand

i have loved every episode of the sog program from day one...until tonight. when mr. will told his employee that his world war II veteran late grandfather could "keep rolling in his grave"(and something about what would happen if he popped up) concerning the mg 42 project...i lost all respect for him then and there...it even made me angry at myself for having been such a fan of the show as well as a fan of wills work...i guess what i mean is..if will had said something like "look man, your grandfather took those mg's and stuck em up the germans ass and won the war, so im sure he wouldnt mind us playing with them."...patriotic americans would agree, and quickly moved on to the next segment...but instead, we got treated to will saying something akin to "tell your old grandpappy to go suck a dick"...and he lost me right there...for those who will come rushing in for damage control..let me just say, if your feet have never touched the sand at normandy, then SHUT THE FUCK UP.............on second thought...go ahead and chime in....those men fought and died for YOUR RIGHT to do THAT as well.

I know a thing or two about having multiple identities on forums to back up points.

Nice try Ned Beatty.

This was easy to figure out. The liberal arrognace gave you away.

Edited by Crusader
  • Like 2

I know a thing or two about having multiple identities on forums to back up points.

Nice try Ned Beatty.

This was easy to figure out. The liberal arrognace gave you away.

you got me there...im ned...right ned?

Well it looks like NED BEATTY will be coming on here every Wed. to share his wisdom of BULLSHIT so I say we all just ignore the cockroach that won't die,cause he's just doing this for attention that only his mom will give him !!!!!!!!!!!

Even Mom hates him! He needs to tie a pork chop around his neck and maybe the dog will play with him!

Nice gimmick "Ned"

I'll never stand and defend every word I say or thing I do , but this one really bother's me and needs to be addressed . Vince said somthing about vet's rolling over in their grave while I'm explaining what we've just been hired to do [and it's a LOT] . Considering the number weapons we build that have "enemy" country of origin [AK's and others] I felt it was simply beside the point , just Vince going off on a tangent , and made a quip to shut him so that we could get back focused on the job at hand . What you may not know is that Vince is a very good friend of mine , a brother I would die for , and while I may give him a kick to the ass for adjustment purposes , it's MY brother that i'm giving a kick to and I would never intentionally do or say anything to hurt him . As it turned out , that "quip" did . and I gave and had accepted by him my profound apologies . With this show , you see what amounts to a 50 minute window cut into 6 days of 7 peoples lives and edited to be fast paced and interesting . Take it how you want to . Any thought that I'm somehow disrespectful of my fellow Vet's is simply to delusional to be addressed . Will

• Like 4

You guys seem to be taking a lot of fast turn around stuff these days. It makes for good t.v. but I hope the producers cut you folks some slack! Four MG-42's in a week is hard enough. On a quad mount...Ouch! Riveting t.v. though, and I like how you guys discussed the 'web' talk. Good stuff.

That job was brutal . Fleming felt it would be best for him to handle the MG's , we helped were we could , but by far , the bulk of it fell on him . He has a chest full of medal's from his service in Iraq and Afghanistan , most day's I feel like he deserves a Silver Star for he gives around here . He's an exceptional man .

• Like 1

I'll never stand and defend every word I say or thing I do , but this one really bother's me and needs to be addressed . Vince said somthing about vet's rolling over in their grave while I'm explaining what we've just been hired to do [and it's a LOT] . Considering the number weapons we build that have "enemy" country of origin [AK's and others] I felt it was simply beside the point , just Vince going off on a tangent , and made a quip to shut him so that we could get back focused on the job at hand . What you may not know is that Vince is a very good friend of mine , a brother I would die for , and while I may give him a kick to the ass for adjustment purposes , it's MY brother that i'm giving a kick to and I would never intentionally do or say anything to hurt him . As it turned out , that "quip" did . and I gave and had accepted by him my profound apologies . With this show , you see what amounts to a 50 minute window cut into 6 days of 7 peoples lives and edited to be fast paced and interesting . Take it how you want to . Any thought that I'm somehow disrespectful of my fellow Vet's is simply to delusional to be addressed . Will

thats good enough for me mr will, and no, im not ned or "liberal" in any way that i know of...the fact is, im just a simple redneck who lives about halfway between you and tony rumore in lower arkansas who has strong feelings about our fighting men...thanks again for taking the time to set things right (says alot about you as a person and an american) as i said before, i have always been a fan of the show and your craft as well...take care now.

it was my intention to defend the honor of men like you in this post and perhaps my neck got a little red in the effort...

Please never equate me with the likes of those honored heroes -- I overreacted as well, mea culpa. Rock on Brother!

Sorry Will, your thread is yours again...

• Like 1

Did you guys ever get all the bugs worked out on those MG42s and get the unit firing on all four. You guys build some real nice firearms but I dont think I would let Joe or Charley build me a model plane. I laughed my ass off when that motor flew out the front of that plane.

Did you guys ever get all the bugs worked out on those MG42s and get the unit firing on all four. You guys build some real nice firearms but I dont think I would let Joe or Charley build me a model plane. I laughed my ass off when that motor flew out the front of that plane.

It turned out the problem wasn't as much with the guns as with the fire control on the outer unit's . THe mounts are semi "soft" and allow the guns to push back an inch or so when firing . The linkage we had couldn't compensate for it . Just one of those things you can't know till you mount them up and fire . Solution was pretty simple but nothing we could do in the field . { did NOT want to just weld them in place lol] btw , had the MG's out at the B-Bash , they had at least 10,000 rounds ran through them :)

thats good enough for me mr will, and no, im not ned or "liberal" in any way that i know of...the fact is, im just a simple redneck who lives about halfway between you and tony rumore in lower arkansas who has strong feelings about our fighting men...thanks again for taking the time to set things right (says alot about you as a person and an american) as i said before, i have always been a fan of the show and your craft as well...take care now.

Ain't a thing bro , taking care of , and standing up for , the men who make it possible for us to sit here is somthing we have in common . God Bless ,Will

• Like 1

it was my intention to defend the honor of men like you in this post and perhaps my neck got a little red in the effort...

Please never equate me with the likes of those honored heroes -- I overreacted as well, mea culpa. Rock on Brother!

Sorry Will, your thread is yours again...

i have been to the pacific northwest only once in my life, but i tell you it was the most beautiful place i have ever seen...hope to go back some day...i wish there was a way for yall to share your summer temps with us way down here...these 107 degree days are getting a little old..

take care now

i have been to the pacific northwest only once in my life, but i tell you it was the most beautiful place i have ever seen...hope to go back some day...i wish there was a way for yall to share your summer temps with us way down here...these 107 degree days are getting a little old..

take care now

Its nice, but bring a rain jacket! Folk up here can be a little "off" if you catch my drift. I do miss the food, and hospitality of the south. By the way, I am enjoying the new season Will. It is nice to see the show pull away from the s12 builds,and pull off some projects that are truly unique,and off the wall. Not that the s12 build that the shop do are not unique,but they seem to be a bread-and-butter type of smith job for a shop like yours.

xacex

Hey Will

A few things from last show caught my attention --

You mentioned that you were selling a full auto MG42 for about $2K times 4... If that is so, my $2k is as good as on it's way! A full auto MG42 is a dream gun of mine (talk about the ultimate HD weapon :super: ) so I thought I'd jump on it -- Puleeeeez let me know.

BTW where do you find so many MG42's???? Are they converted MG3's?

Edited by Odd Man Out

The "$2000.00" reflects the build cost of a post sample MG42 type weapon . They like to throw number's up on the screen , that number left a lot out . The post samples we built that you saw on last nights show where made from Yugo M53 kit's . They are non transferable except to C-3 dealers with Demo letter , police dept or military . We retained those gun's and have full use of them [guy's who were at the B-Bash got to shoot them]. Mr.Fred basically rent's one of our rep's to bring them out when he wants to demo or play . It was very much a one time deal , and one that I really didn't want aired .

But, I wanna know this, is there any vendor whose ass Bridis hasn't kissed, seriously dude, get some independence, you're a total tool, and oh so predictable. BTW, has it ever scored you any freebies? Seriously???

Look at this bag of shit. LOL!!! Hey, sorry I pissed you off supporting great people and great products. It must be tough for you living the life of a semi functional retard. Because just a few seconds of research into my screen name would have shown that I couldn't be any further from kiss ass. But you're a moron so I understand.

BTW, my compliments and reviews never scored me any "freebies". (Which should be testament to the fact that my opinions are genuine) But the use of one of my review videos did score me a nice credit from CSS. Thanks CSS.

• Like 1

But, I wanna know this, is there any vendor whose ass Bridis hasn't kissed, seriously dude, get some independence, you're a total tool, and oh so predictable. BTW, has it ever scored you any freebies? Seriously???

Look at this bag of shit. LOL!!! Hey, sorry I pissed you off supporting great people and great products. It must be tough for you living the life of a semi functional retard. Because just a few seconds of research into my screen name would have shown that I couldn't be any further from kiss ass. But you're a moron so I understand.

BTW, my compliments and reviews never scored me any "freebies". (Which should be testament to the fact that my opinions are genuine) But the use of one of my review videos did score me a nice credit from CSS. Thanks CSS.

I don't think Ned even owns a Saiga. I am certain that he has never tried to install the Cadiz LRBHO device because he would have had to rely on your video instruction and maybe have shown a little more appreciation.

Tards (Trolls) will be tards (trolls)...

The loose S-12 platform has enabled me to enjoy the benefits of some basic gun smithing. I am grateful for this site and it's contributing members/vendors. It has provided me with hours of entertainment and educations. It is also the home of some very successful members of the gun smithing community. There aren't too many places that offer your direct access to the likes of Tony Rumore, Will Hayden, Jack Travers, Mike Davidson and more. This place is awesome and I'm truly glad to be a member.

Fuck the haters. LOL!!!

• Like 3

Tards (Trolls) will be tards (trolls)...

The loose S-12 platform has enabled me to enjoy the benefits of some basic gun smithing. I am grateful for this site and it's contributing members/vendors. It has provided me with hours of entertainment and educations. It is also the home of some very successful members of the gun smithing community. There aren't too many places that offer your direct access to the likes of Tony Rumore, Will Hayden, Jack Travers, Mike Davidson and more. This place is awesome and I'm truly glad to be a member.

Fuck the haters. LOL!!!

+1 having access to the pros (and the semi pros) for advice, videos, and services

I'm even gonna attempt my first conversion on my sons .410......never would think of attempting without all the help I've received from this site :super: