Sons of Guns is back...

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We build a self contained turret with 360 traverse , 60 degree elevation , target lock and tracking and it's a TOY ? The masterkey , 3 or 4 different versions , been around since the 70's , we do a q

This one quote, just sums up 95% of the people here in a few lines.   "Just enjoy the show and be happy."   From day one, when you mentioned the wrong word, PRO MAG for example, you faced being r

I thought I was the only one who thinks this show is totally ridiculous.Thank God I see someone else out there who sees this travesty for what it is. The Estes rockets, the M-16 they put on the Suburb

Posted Images

awesome show last night, was great to see the mk19 kick some @ss, and that suppresor was kool too, I see that you guys like suppressors alot you need to make a suppressor for a flame thrower, (just kidding) great show and keep it up, with all of this publicity you're going to need to get some help for your daughter and pretty soon a bigger shop i bet.

Thanks for letting us common folk into your lives.... keep up the great work

yeh , there's a lot more people around here then they'll ever show , even so , could use a few more . We're working out of 2 shop's now and have bought a 3rd building that's bigger then both these combined .

When is that thrid building going to be online there sir? ;)

Looking like another month or two before it's fully up and running . We're using portions of it now , but need to get it air conditioned .

ok.. so where can you get one of those knives with the spring that you are not allowed to have.. :unsure:

You can't get them in the states anymore. I almost bought one in the late 80's (maybe 89 or 90?) before they were outlawed. I can still remember seeing and FBI agant doing a demo on the news. Soon after that, they were illegal.

Edited by ARMOR

ok.. so where can you get one of those knives with the spring that you are not allowed to have.. :unsure:

ugh, that is a domestic knockoff. Why would you want to shoot your blade you gonna carry spares?

They were used as a "last resort" close combat "suprise weapon", to be used against a single assailant. Not many people would suspect a ballistic knife.

ugh, that is a domestic knockoff. Why would you want to shoot your blade you gonna carry spares?

They were used as a "last resort" close combat "suprise weapon", to be used against a single assailant. Not many people would suspect a ballistic knife.

Wrong. Do you take Wikipedia as a legitimate source? The Russians do not shoot the knife. Take a look at your link now.

Wrong. Do you take Wikipedia as a legitimate source? The Russians do not shoot the knife. Take a look at your link now.

I dont see anything different

I've only missed two episodes. The very first and this week's. Seems like everyone enjoyed it a lot...

I'll catch up though.

Congrats on all of your success Will. Hopefully there is much more to come.

thats not the one I want... lol

as far as its use? there is NONE... more or less would like to have it as a collectible.. I do not plan to wear it on my belt while grocery shopping..

I understand it is gone.. and illegal.. lol just saying it would be a neat thing to come across.. thats all...

Thanks bro , they just told us Season 3 is a "Go" , so I guess it's rolling along :)

request: please do not bolt any more "multi guns" together.. the whole Tri-AR.. quad MG... you know.. we get the idea.. :haha:

besides that the show is definitely kick ass, not a single complaint!!!!

thats not the one I want... lol

as far as its use? there is NONE... more or less would like to have it as a collectible.. I do not plan to wear it on my belt while grocery shopping..

I understand it is gone.. and illegal.. lol just saying it would be a neat thing to come across.. thats all...

How about now? :rolleyes:

I understand your point about Wilki

I assumed it was an actual weapon since Sonny Puzikas demonstrated it as one......

Bah, Sonny Puzikas is Hollywood. Deadliest warrior is not a reliable source for information either. My main point is that wouldn't you rather have the legit one that shoots suppressed bullets? Which in and of itself is NFA regulated due to the ammunition.

Sorry guys for derailing the thread. Will, you should build a replica of the legit shooting knife. Just want to try to inform the uninformed about the real deal and not the hollywood fake one.

Edited by beefcakeb0

Sorry guys for derailing the thread. Will, you should build a replica of the legit shooting knife. Just want to try to inform the uninformed about the real deal and not the hollywood fake one.

[sorry will] I would like some info on the "real one" even if I CAN'T own one. maybe make another thread of send some info PM? very interested and appreciate the schooling..[/sorry will}

lol

I bet a tri-S12 is coming soon. I would like to see that.

Naw they couldn't step down after doing quads, that would be weaksauce. I am thinking quint S12 sluggers! :super:

ETA: select fire of course. :devil:

Edited by beefcakeb0

I bet a tri-S12 is coming soon. I would like to see that.

Naw they couldn't step down after doing quads, that would be weaksauce. I am thinking quint S12 sluggers! :super:

ETA: select fire of course. :devil:

A silenced quad flame thrower!! :super: Seriously, they may actually be able to mount the motor cycle machinegun on a real motorcycle and use it as the handle bars.