Sons of Guns is back...

LOL a retarded monkey...3 cylinder 2 barreled revolver??? Wouldn't you need another barrel or less on cylinder? :)

trust me , i could print the e-mail . You wouldn't believe some of the bright ideas people have that they want us to build

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We build a self contained turret with 360 traverse , 60 degree elevation , target lock and tracking and it's a TOY ? The masterkey , 3 or 4 different versions , been around since the 70's , we do a q

This one quote, just sums up 95% of the people here in a few lines.   "Just enjoy the show and be happy."   From day one, when you mentioned the wrong word, PRO MAG for example, you faced being r

I thought I was the only one who thinks this show is totally ridiculous.Thank God I see someone else out there who sees this travesty for what it is. The Estes rockets, the M-16 they put on the Suburb

Posted Images

yeah but you said "if i could dream it , you could build it " well I dreamed it ! Normally that's about the point where I run out of something to say to them lol

LMAO, I had actually thought about your shop motto when I read about that request Will

How 'bout a revolver that fires out of the bottom cylinder? With the way the front sight would have to look we could call it "The Rhino"...

Oh, that's been done? DAMN! All of my worst ideas get stolen!!!

Will, wrap your head around this, I got three words for you:

Double Barrel Saiga-12

:lolol:

• Like 1

How 'bout a revolver that fires out of the bottom cylinder? With the way the front sight would have to look we could call it "The Rhino"...

Oh, that's been done? DAMN! All of my worst ideas get stolen!!!

Will, wrap your head around this, I got three words for you:

Double Barrel Saiga-12

:lolol:

i like that idea. double saiga 12 for when the target must be destroyed NOW!!

lol

you'd have too make a left ejecting one, and mount it to the other like a remington 1740. You could mount the mags to each other so they rock and lock as one unit. You'd have to make a new barrel with the same locking lug channels, and the barrel hood and extractor slot moved to the other side. Then make a new bolt face with the extractor on the other side, use the same back part of the bolt as any normal saiga (the part that fits into the carrier), and make a new carrier with that middle bar on the other side to make room for ejection. I think it would work. Sorry if I'm wrong about using a stock back bolt piece, I don't have the gun in front of me to confirm my thinking right now.

Edited by yooper14.5

you'd have too make a left ejecting one, and mount it to the other like a remington 1740. You could mount the mags to each other so they rock and lock as one unit.

In the Navy we'd say that you're "nuking" this one.

It was a joke, bro.

owell, I think it would be pointless but awesome. Also got me thinking how to make a left handed saiga.

I love the show(!!!) unfortunately it isn't on my cable yet :killer: Can't wait to see the new shows.

The mohawk guy has grown on me, and I love the new guy who builds the MG-42's....talented guy!

Still want Will's shop....best/roomiest Class-2 shop I have ever seen :super:

We need to get you guy's down here sometime . Give me a call , see what we can do . Will

I cannot believe that you are going to make an accurate 1000yd AK! This I have got to see to believe.

"Y'know, it really seems as though the people who produce the show are at least slightly anti-gun, the way they imply that Saiga-12s are some kind of mysterious animal that most citizens have no business owning; the only customers shown are there for NFA items or are completely ignorant and couldn't be trusted with a .22LR without some instruction, much less a 12-ga anything. The implication is that only specially licensed individuals have any business in the shop at all, and when some fool happens by, that's supposed to represent most of society.

In the last episode, the Saiga 12 was referred to as a "combat shotgun". This is a gun that is imported specifically as a sporting arm. It is not a "combat shotgun". No anti-gun bias influencing that arbitrary choice of term, right? :rolleyes:

Maybe not, but it seems suspect. Something to think about."

Yep, I picked up on that last season, selling the program is given priority over things like a pro gun theme, or common sense.

Estes powered rocket launchers.... really? I bought that book at a gun show back in the 1980s, when I was still laden with more testosterone than brains. I will admit there is nothing like getting some "Black Powder face blast" on..:angel: And to violate every rule of the Model Rocket Association...Just make sure not to pass on a shogun shell/nail fusing system on to Al Quaeda :osama: Or the Guvmint may come looking for aiding and abetting terrorists and the like :cryss:

Frankly, its was, and is becoming more "Jerry Springer for the low IQ gun owning crowd":ph34r: (See also "BUBBA" and how the term is used to represent white, gun owning, America) than it is a hard core show dedicated to true gun enthusiasts.

I think I will stick more to the "Military" channel, and its more reality based fodder, which doesn't carry some hidden "Hollywood" agenda.

Though I do admit I would like to see a "Gangsta" episode, where younze all have to wear black do rags to sell a anti po po, no knock raid, front door defense system to some brother in the hood.

"FO SHIZZLE SNOOP, when Homey the cop smash him big, azz ram on you front do', his azz gets capped with not twenny, not thirty, but fitty, get dat, FITTY AK's all gwin off AT ONCE!"

Of course that may be selling your soul to the devil that hates you, or, perhaps thats already happened?

I love the show(!!!) unfortunately it isn't on my cable yet :killer: Can't wait to see the new shows.

The mohawk guy has grown on me, and I love the new guy who builds the MG-42's....talented guy!

We need to get you guy's down here sometime . Give me a call , see what we can do . Will

I cannot believe that you are going to make an accurate 1000yd AK! This I have got to see to believe.

I too, am waiting for this episode, so that I can see what caliber they decide to use...I'm betting .308...

Hey Will!!!

Could you make me a 3 cylinder, 2 barreled........nevermind. :unsure: LOL

Just kidding.

Our cable setup doesn't have us getting Discovery channel, which SUCKS. I'll just have to buy the DVDs or something for the 2nd season.

1000 yrd AK , we went with a .308 . Used a Kreiger barrel , hard to go wrong :)

Sounds like what I'd build if I had a shop like that and the tools.

Something that would make armchair commandos die of a heart attach as all their ill conceived little ideals about the AK platform are crushed to pieces.

• Like 1

Very cool, Looking forward to this one. I'm happy to see a show that educates everyone on class 3. There is soooo much BS that surrounds it. Fun & edumacational!

Sounds like what I'd build if I had a shop like that and the tools.

Something that would make armchair commandos die of a heart attach as all their ill conceived little ideals about the AK platform are crushed to pieces.

yeah that was what pushed me into taking on the project . We'll see how much of that discussion that leave in .

I too, am waiting for this episode, so that I can see what caliber they decide to use...I'm betting .308...

.308 and Kreiger definitely make sense, since a 7.62x39 would totally suck at that range. Hmmm, he wondered out of ignorance, don't all Saiga variants have a pressed in barrel? IMO that would make long-range accuracy very difficult to achieve.

BTW I'd love to see more personal stuff about the people on the show.

Edited by JunyardDog

.308 and Kreiger definitely make sense, since a 7.62x39 would totally suck at that range. Hmmm, he wondered out of ignorance, don't all Saiga variants have a pressed in barrel? IMO that would make long-range accuracy very difficult to achieve.

BTW I'd love to see more personal stuff about the people on the show.

They do have pressed in barrel's . It was difficult , but that wasn't the real issue . Watch the show , you'll see where the issue's we ran into were and what we did to overcome them . Personal stuff ? Example ?

"Y'know, it really seems as though the people who produce the show are at least slightly anti-gun, the way they imply that Saiga-12s are some kind of mysterious animal that most citizens have no business owning; the only customers shown are there for NFA items or are completely ignorant and couldn't be trusted with a .22LR without some instruction, much less a 12-ga anything. The implication is that only specially licensed individuals have any business in the shop at all, and when some fool happens by, that's supposed to represent most of society.

In the last episode, the Saiga 12 was referred to as a "combat shotgun". This is a gun that is imported specifically as a sporting arm. It is not a "combat shotgun". No anti-gun bias influencing that arbitrary choice of term, right? :rolleyes:

Maybe not, but it seems suspect. Something to think about."

Yep, I picked up on that last season, selling the program is given priority over things like a pro gun theme, or common sense.

Estes powered rocket launchers.... really? I bought that book at a gun show back in the 1980s, when I was still laden with more testosterone than brains. I will admit there is nothing like getting some "Black Powder face blast" on..:angel: And to violate every rule of the Model Rocket Association...Just make sure not to pass on a shogun shell/nail fusing system on to Al Quaeda :osama: Or the Guvmint may come looking for aiding and abetting terrorists and the like :cryss:

Frankly, its was, and is becoming more "Jerry Springer for the low IQ gun owning crowd":ph34r: (See also "BUBBA" and how the term is used to represent white, gun owning, America) than it is a hard core show dedicated to true gun enthusiasts.

I think I will stick more to the "Military" channel, and its more reality based fodder, which doesn't carry some hidden "Hollywood" agenda.

Though I do admit I would like to see a "Gangsta" episode, where younze all have to wear black do rags to sell a anti po po, no knock raid, front door defense system to some brother in the hood.

"FO SHIZZLE SNOOP, when Homey the cop smash him big, azz ram on you front do', his azz gets capped with not twenny, not thirty, but fitty, get dat, FITTY AK's all gwin off AT ONCE!"

Of course that may be selling your soul to the devil that hates you, or, perhaps thats already happened?

I thought I was the only one who thinks this show is totally ridiculous.Thank God I see someone else out there who sees this travesty for what it is. The Estes rockets, the M-16 they put on the Suburban controlled with a game controller, the master key, the list goes on an on. Anyone who knows anything about real military and law enforcement weapons knows that these toys they create are for the uniformed masses. If you like the show for it's entertainment and fake drama then so be it. I can only think that this show will do for Red Jacket what it did for OCC, It will make Will rich in the short term but they will become a joke in the industry and lose all credibility in the long term. Look at OCC they are in bankruptcy and no one but no one buys their bikes anymore.

Edited by NinerRider