Sons of Guns is back...

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We build a self contained turret with 360 traverse , 60 degree elevation , target lock and tracking and it's a TOY ? The masterkey , 3 or 4 different versions , been around since the 70's , we do a q

This one quote, just sums up 95% of the people here in a few lines.   "Just enjoy the show and be happy."   From day one, when you mentioned the wrong word, PRO MAG for example, you faced being r

I thought I was the only one who thinks this show is totally ridiculous.Thank God I see someone else out there who sees this travesty for what it is. The Estes rockets, the M-16 they put on the Suburb

Posted Images

apples to apples man . No shit they have turret's available , all of which require substantial substructure and dedicated vehicles to support them . What was ordered and what was built was a light weight [70lb] remote operated set-up that would use a M-16 [of which they have plenty and doesn't require a lot of support ]that would drop on the top of any vehicle "as-is" . It does indeed need a ceramic shell , and that was noted on-air . Not that it's of interest to you , but we are working on a larger version [ turns out our targeting system is of great interest to the powers that be ] that will accommodate both a 5.56 SAW and .50 as well as another "drop-on" version that uses 2 or 4 M16's .

Master key's are holding up well , thanks .

No one has ever confused "less than lethal" with "lethal" . Any idea what ensues after a shooting incident in territorial water's ? The idea is to [hopefully] avoid that through the use of airborne flashbang's/ C/S that are legal to both transport and use in all the worlds water's . Most ship owner' would rather avoid the incident if possible . Yes , we are aware of those new things called "firearms" for when lethal force is unavoidable . As far your last paragraph , we're converting lefty's at a rate which the NRA would kill for [ or maybe not , since they would need a new job if they actually won] . The NFA process is covered , albeit in pieces , rather then whole cloth , every episode were it comes up . Getting even that much done from network was a major battle and required us having the ATF explain to them just how vital that information is . They did it poorly up front , we saw what they were doing and began raising hell . They get better at it as episodes go by . I'm sorry , but they will never do a full hour on the NFA process . We do have a "F.A.Q." page on our website that covers the process . IF there's more that I can do to cover it , I'd be happy to hear it .

Will, I admire your patients with the detractors and your responses are on point. However, I am sure you know that someone is always going to find fault with something.

Keep up the good work...

Thank you man , I try . Believe me , I understand that you'll never change the mind of someone who already "knows" something /everything . What I like to do though , is use them to clear up anything that might have gotten lost in editing or just wasn't clearly shown for the guys who actually watch the show .

• Like 2

No worries Will. Just some jelious people that always put other people's success down. I bet the OCC boys got some shit on the motorcycle boards when they got started. I also bet it came from other chopper fabricators that were jelious of all the attention and new business they were getting just like you.

Anyway, your show and products kick ass. Keep going. We needed a show like yours.

P.S. I'm jelious too. Jelious of all the cool ass toys you get to play with. I can't wait to get my Saiga 8" and 12ga suppressor from you.

I do like some parts of the show and others could be left out. I hate the fact that the producers are making all of there shows go the same way. What I mean is... every show from motorcycles to crab fishing to cake baking has the DREADED time crunch. I can't stand that. It's the we have to design a space shuttle and put it into service and we only have one week. Yeah I know you want to make it seem as if you guys can make a good product in a short amount of time and I am not sure how much of the time crunch is pressured by the producers but get rid of it.. please.

The first season was OK and the stuff you guys made was good, but my first worry was... how long until you guys are making that two barreled three cylinder revolver? I would hate to see you guys have to dumb down your produces or ideas for TV.

Also some of your fit and finish could be better, take the trimease gun. The three barrels were held together by three pieces of flatbar welded together and the ends that were holding the barrels were left square? Maybe that's just the machinist in me or maybe I'm just a hater... call it what you want.

I have seen every show and I will continue to watch it just as long as it doesn't get too crazy.

No worries Will. Just some jelious people that always put other people's success down. I bet the OCC boys got some shit on the motorcycle boards when they got started. I also bet it came from other chopper fabricators that were jelious of all the attention and new business they were getting just like you.

Anyway, your show and products kick ass. Keep going. We needed a show like yours.

P.S. I'm jelious too. Jelious of all the cool ass toys you get to play with. I can't wait to get my Saiga 8" and 12ga suppressor from you.

+1. And I will add that this show's success translates into success for all of us because it promotes the Gun-Culture. People that previously suffered from liberal anti-gun beliefs are being cured at an alarming rate. These cured citizens will vote and make guntrol hard to pass. The media is a powerful tool, much more powerful than a Saiga master-key.

This one quote, just sums up 95% of the people here in a few lines.

"Just enjoy the show and be happy."

From day one, when you mentioned the wrong word, PRO MAG for example, you faced being run out on rails because you dared speak words which may not be uttered. I remember one certain former mod, who even proudly banned people for disagreeing with him, at least he is gone from staff.

Sheeple, come see them in droves here. STFU or else YOU may be GONE!

And this, following the above quote, was his next line.

"Next week they combine motor cycle parts with that of a belt fed machine gun. The handle bars are also the trigger mechanism. What are you going to do then? It might be too much for you to bare"

YES, indeed, it may be too much to "bare", it may even be too much to "BEAR".

I know, you probably misspelled what you meant, but indeed, anyone presenting such a patently, RIDICULOUS item, to the general public, and using some pale 2nd Amendment bolstering excuse as the reason to do so, is just fucked. I know I tend to use curse words, but, this is one of the few times, I just cannot come up with a word to use, that isn't just plain "FUCKED".

Not stupid, not idiotic, not silly, not this must be a joke. Truly, truly out of a descriptive to use, other than "FUCKED".

WHAT POSSIBLE EXCUSE can be made, other than you are selling stupid shit to the public, for sheer entertainment value? For ratings? For money?

At LEAST be honest with us and treat some of us unlike "Jerry....Jerry.....Jerry" shouting IMBECILES!

I know, an upcoming contract for the LAPD Motorsickle Corpse! To be able to ride, and take out illegal Mexicans, with a rolling Ma Deuce! YEAH, thats the ticket!

But hey, lets not stop a good thing, I hear a MOVIE is in the works......Hers the idea, lets mix counter culture, guns, and two successful TV shows, sorta Orange County Choppers mates with Sons of Guns, gun rebels, with a righteous cause......OH YEAH!!

God, the left would have to love that premise.

I heard the working title is called (I too know a little Hollywood Lingo) ........."...."EASY BLASTER"

The new made for TV movie, where renegade gun shop owner, "Captain Louisiana", dons his red white and blue helmet, and heads down the highway, on his chopper, going cross country selling freaky new gun designs to folks, that are hidden, inside his gas tank, rolled up in Baggies.

Him, his sidekick "Machete" beside him, having whacky gun related adventures, sex, doing drugs at communes, and lotsa ROCK AND ROLL!!!

BUT, when the toofless BATF bad guys drive up in their old pick'em up trucks, hopin to off "Captain Louisiana", he has a surprise for them, hidden in his chopper......

Thats right, MA DEUCE the MOTORSICKLE, and tonight, there aint NO gunshop bikers, flying off their choppers, with lead in em.....Them toofless guys, got another thing coming on this movie....

I can see it now.....

But this quote, this is the best one yet, PLEASE, get a mouthful of your favorite beverage in your mouth now, because, in seconds, it will be shooting out your nose.....

"+1. And I will add that this show's success translates into success for all of us because it promotes the Gun-Culture. People that previously suffered from liberal anti-gun beliefs are being cured at an alarming rate. These cured citizens will vote and make guntrol hard to pass. The media is a powerful tool, much more powerful than a Saiga master-key. "

Oh, can I see some documentation on how all these gun lefties are being converted? What exact proof is there?

Has Susan Sarandon been in to have her own Tri-M16 built to put on top of her Prius?

No? Not Susan Sarandon. Torri Spelling perhaps? George Clooney?

I mean, some Nielsen statistics perhaps, showing the 90210 Zip code sitting down in droves to watch the shows?

I for one, cannot believe, that SOG is the answer to ending liberal gun bias, and anti gun sentiment in this country, in fact, I would predict, it would make it worse, only because those putz's may actually fear, that these are actually items available to anyone, on demand, at every gun shop in the country.

I mean, does anyone envision Suri Cruise taking a faux Bazooka to her next friends birthday party as a gift? No, just me?

Edited by Ned Beatty
  • Like 1

Maybe you should turn off your TV before the Nazi Liberal Leftest Commies record your brain waves and sell them to the Enquirer, like someone gives a shit. You know they're watching you through the volume control, right?

It's a TV show, not global political posturing... Enjoy it or turn it off.

• Like 2

do you watch the show just so you can come rant? if you don't like the show, TURN THE CHANNEL!!!.

just as there's no proof its making lefties (dumbasses) convert to common sense, there's no proof its making more. there's no proof of ANYTHING.

obviously the mods here aren't nearly as bad as you make them out to be, because they haven't banned YOU, one of the most outspoken differing opinions on this site.

i really doubt there's many avid gun owning, "sheeple" here.

your arguments against this show is like peoples arguments against posting drum dumps on youtube. people say, "that might make them ban drums". your saying, "this show might scare lefties into hating guns", and your against it because of that. so who is the sheeple here, the people who refuse to not do something because someone somewhere might not like it, or the people who dont like something because it might scare lefties?

Edited by yooper14.5

From day one, when you mentioned the wrong word, PRO MAG for example, you faced being run out on rails because you dared speak words which may not be uttered. I remember one certain former mod, who even proudly banned people for disagreeing with him, at least he is gone from staff.

"Next week they combine motor cycle parts with that of a belt fed machine gun. The handle bars are also the trigger mechanism. What are you going to do then? It might be too much for you to bare"

I know, you probably misspelled what you meant, but indeed, anyone presenting such a patently, RIDICULOUS item, to the general public, and using some pale 2nd Amendment bolstering excuse as the reason to do so, is just fucked. I know I tend to use curse words, but, this is one of the few times, I just cannot come up with a word to use, that isn't just plain "FUCKED".

Not stupid, not idiotic, not silly, not this must be a joke. Truly, truly out of a descriptive to use, other than "FUCKED".

WHAT POSSIBLE EXCUSE can be made, other than you are selling stupid shit to the public, for sheer entertainment value? For ratings? For money?

At LEAST be honest with us and treat some of us unlike "Jerry....Jerry.....Jerry" shouting IMBECILES!

I know, an upcoming contract for the LAPD Motorsickle Corpse! To be able to ride, and take out illegal Mexicans, with a rolling Ma Deuce! YEAH, thats the ticket!

But hey, lets not stop a good thing, I hear a MOVIE is in the works......Hers the idea, lets mix counter culture, guns, and two successful TV shows, sorta Orange County Choppers mates with Sons of Guns, gun rebels, with a righteous cause......OH YEAH!!

I heard the working title is called (I too know a little Hollywood Lingo) ........."...."EASY BLASTER"

The new made for TV movie, where renegade gun shop owner, "Captain Louisiana", dons his red white and blue helmet, and heads down the highway, on his chopper, going cross country selling freaky new gun designs to folks, that are hidden, inside his gas tank, rolled up in Baggies.

Him, his sidekick "Machete" beside him, having whacky gun related adventures, sex, doing drugs at communes, and lotsa ROCK AND ROLL!!!

BUT, when the toofless BATF bad guys drive up in their old pick'em up trucks, hopin to off "Captain Louisiana", he has a surprise for them, hidden in his chopper......

Thats right, MA DEUCE the MOTORSICKLE, and tonight, there aint NO gunshop bikers, flying off their choppers, with lead in em.....Them toofless guys, got another thing coming on this movie....

I can see it now.....

But this quote, this is the best one yet, PLEASE, get a mouthful of your favorite beverage in your mouth now, because, in seconds, it will be shooting out your nose.....

"+1. And I will add that this show's success translates into success for all of us because it promotes the Gun-Culture. People that previously suffered from liberal anti-gun beliefs are being cured at an alarming rate. These cured citizens will vote and make guntrol hard to pass. The media is a powerful tool, much more powerful than a Saiga master-key. "

Oh, can I see some documentation on how all these gun lefties are being converted? What exact proof is there?

Has Susan Sarandon been in to have her own Tri-M16 built to put on top of her Prius?

I mean, some Nielsen statistics perhaps, showing the 90210 Zip code sitting down in droves to watch the shows?

I for one, cannot believe, that SOG is the answer to ending liberal gun bias, and anti gun sentiment in this country, in fact, I would predict, it would make it worse, only because those putz's may actually fear, that these are actually items available to anyone, on demand, at every gun shop in the country.

I mean, does anyone envision Suri Cruise taking a faux Bazooka to her next friends birthday party as a gift? No, just me?

You are at least pro-2nd Amendment, right? Please tell us that you at least own a Saiga 12. Your hateful speech sounds very liberal. Maybe you should watch a few more episodes of "Son of Gun" to improve your mental health. Tonight's episode involved a rocket firing guitar, who could be against that?

Edited by Crusader
  • Like 1

I can see it now.....

Ma'am you have summed up that you are indeed Hillary Clinton and I'm 95% sure of it!!! If you don't like the show Hillary turn it OFF and go to your shed in the backyard and smoke the cigar Bill gave you then start smashing ammo box's,cause there bad cause you say they are!!!

Edited by THE AK DUDE
  • Like 2

I can see it now.....

And the only phrase that comes to my mind after reading your rant is... WHAT THE FUCK? Dude, it's TV! If Will can make a buck doing what he loves then how can that be a bad thing?

Personally, if I watch something on TV that chaps my ass I turn the channel. Maybe you should try that once in a while...

• Like 2

Drunk idiots with IQs in the negative range, who troll forums out of boredom, watch TV shows they hate just to cry about them, and go around making asinine statements trying to start arguments, should not only be banned from every forum, but openly laughed at in the process.

Get a life dude.... If it's TV and internet that chaps your little bitchy ass so much. Turn it off. :rolleyes:

My last little chunk of troll food I'm offering to this jerkoff.....

GREAT SHOW Will! Again! :smoke:

• Like 2

In order to please the haters of the specialty weapons that are R&D'd on the show, can we get a full hour of normal business at Red Jacket?

May I suggest one third devoted to a stationary camera above the main production line of the ordinary weapons, one third of Steph answering phone calls/doing payroll, and one third of Will chewing ass because someone did something stupid.

This sounds so interesting. I bet the producers love it for the ratings it produces.

And I got some flying pigs to sell also, PM me for details.

You guys should screw with the producers...

Right before you test fire anything, stop, look around in a confused way & say "where is that suspenseful music coming from?"

lol oh , you have no idea :) Word is I've induced a noticeable portion of the L.A. editing team to tear's and therapy . " but but , that just CAN'T be right " :)

• Like 1

Handle bar mounted machine gun was not my cup of tea but to each his own.

Last night's show was worth watching just to see Jerry Miculek race a full auto AK.

That guy is amazing!

Somtime you gotta indulge your boy's and the art truly was incredible . Only thing about that gun that pissed me off was that , after it was built , I'm on it and thinking how handy that control bar would be if it had been done as a "real" gun . Narrow the bars way in , 2 finger firing lever . Great control off a vehicle . Jerry has to be seen to be believed ,the man is not human .

• Like 1

Drunk idiots with IQs in the negative range, who troll forums out of boredom, watch TV shows they hate just to cry about them, and go around making asinine statements trying to start arguments, should not only be banned from every forum, but openly laughed at in the process.

Get a life dude.... If it's TV and internet that chaps your little bitchy ass so much. Turn it off. :rolleyes:

Thanks Cobra , and don't sweat the small shit man . Kat Williams is right ;)

• Like 2

Thanks Cobra , and don't sweat the small shit man . Kat Williams is right ;)

All I know for sure is that, I used to go to my local range for shooting and testing weapons I built. All I would ever see there would be, maybe a couple of people sighting in slug guns for deer hunting and some .22 plinckers. Very seldom would you even see an AK.

You have to understand, I live in a democratic, liberal, tree hugging, college community.

Since the show has been on the air, my quiet out of the way range is frick'in packed. Hell, the DNR even has a ranger officer there now on weekend also.

I must be honest, I don't like people crowding my space, but in todays age with gun laws becoming more restricted, we need the support of the next generation to keep the law makers in check.

Now, if I see someone at the range is looking at my AR's, AK's or HK's, I'll pop in a mag and offer them to try it. Just doing my part to carry on the sport!!

Will, my hat's off to you sir. Keep up the good work.

Now to the frick'en nit pickers out there, grow up.

• Like 1