1st conversion 5.45x39

big thanks to brian @ dinzag arms, got all my parts and went to work and just finished her up. everything fit fine except the safety lever, had to grind a little off the tab on the lever after that all went well. took it outside ran 10rds as fast as i could rip em off not one fail......perfect!!!! next is the guide, that is first thing in the am. anybody that has doubts about doing this should just go ahead and try it, really a very simple process anyone can do it!!

well here she is with houge and tapco furniture.....

jrdu0k.jpg

Edited by adjc

thanks.....maybe down the road on the fsb/brake, gotta S12 in line for the next conversion. :)

Nice....are you going to do the FSB/muzzle brake?

I think I will keep the Saiga front handguard on mine...I like the way it feels in the hand.

got the guard from optics planet, best buy i could find on it anywhere. i'm thinking it was $28.99 + shipping. dinzag retainer and had gas tube from some parts i had laying around. css has the vented gas tube, might want to take a look over there...lots of good stuff. :up:

yes it is

Is that a hogue handguard?

Where did you purchase the hand guard and I am guessing you used the dinzag retainer and gas tube?

Edited by adjc