I just saw this post today.

Details: He claims one of the Yugo M57 magazines I sent him was missing the piece that the floor plate locks onto. I sent one of my magazines back to the supplier to be replaced because there was some pitting on the outside of it and also told them about the missing piece. I have yet to receive anything from the supplier since early June. Out of all the magazines I received and sold I didn't see anything wrong with any of them other than the pitting on 1 of them which I kept for myself rather than selling. He said he could just make the piece himself if I could not get another one, but, I offered to send him the piece from 1 of my M57 magazines since I was supposed to receive a replacement piece and forgot to send it. I will gladly send you a few dollars via Paypal for the small missing part since you already made it clear that it was no big deal to just make the piece yourself. Feel free to post all of the -1's that you feel necessary. :up:

-KC913

First of all I should have posted details of my transaction with KC913 but didn't. and for that I apologize...

That being said, Here is my side of the story,

I purchased 3 M57 Mags from KC913 and did receive them quickly. One of the mags was missing a part.

I kindly pm'ed KC913 about it and He told me he would get with the supplier and see if he could

correct the problem. A few days later he pm's me back and said the supplier is sending him a replacement

mag and he would in turn send me the part I need. *10 days* go by. No part. I pm KC913 to see if the

replacement mag has arrived to him yet. He tells me that he should receive it in a few more days but

if he don't he will take one off his and send it to me..All this time I am thinking He will take care of it

and have nothing to worry about right? *10 more days* later. No part. I pm kc913 just to touch base

and let him know I still needed that part. He tells me he is sorry and has been busy that he forgot to mail

it.(People get busy) I know this. But all he had to do is drop a letter in his mailbox.

He then tells me the replacement mag has still not arrived but he is sending me the part I need "ASAP".

Keep in mind this makes TWICE he has told me he is shipping the part. Well * almost 2 more weeks later*

I pm him again asking about the part, that if he can't get me one, I'll just buy one on gunbroker.

Asking him What I needed to do..Well Almost a *MONTH* goes buy . No replies to pm's and No part I need.....

Him stating that I would "make" the part is a BOLD FACE LIE!He knew I needed it! He never sent it.

as he told me twice he would....

I don't know how to post our PM log so I invited evlblkwpnz ,Chevyman097 and beefcakeb0 to my and

KC913'S pm conversation..I'm telling the truth. He has lied to me and will no longer reply to my pm's.

If any of the people that I invited to read our Pm' conversation would like to chime in, I welcome it.

So I apologize for not being clear in my first post. If anyone feels I am in the wrong here I will

apologize to KC913.I just don't think I am..............Thank You

bigbadj

edited for spelling

Edited by bigbadj

Tell you what, bigbadj, if you're that unhappy, just ship the mag back to me in the same condition you received it in and I will just refund the entire purchase amount. That's my final offer. Take it or leave it.

-KC913

On my way out the door. You have until this evening when I get home to let me know if you want to send the magazine back for a full refund. Inviting them into our convo makes no difference to me. I didn't lie about anything or dispute what you said here. I am offering a refund, so, take it or leave it. At this point I could really care less if I'm coming off as a prick or not. I ship plenty of packages from this forum, other forums and eBay every week and I'm not going to purposely rip someone off for a fucking $40.00 magazine. Send the item back.

-KC913

Gentlemen,

This is the first time that I have ever seen a -1 left here as feedback. Of all of the forums that I frequent, there has always been a very personal and friendly feel here, like home. I love this place and it truly a community to me. I have had one transaction that started to go sketchy, but it worked out fine in the end. The member was not a regular here.

I can certainly understand both of your positions in this matter and feel that an acceptable resolution has been offered by KC913. If that isn't acceptable for bigbadj, then I am offering to make a retainer and ship it for free as an effort to see all parties happy. If someone will send me a pic, a few measurements, and bigbadj's shipping address, I will do my best to make a quality part and ship it out Monday. I am decent with my hands and this should be fairly easy. All I expect in return is that a request is made to a mod for removal of this feedback thread and a positive feedback is left after all is resolved. Just trying to help.

Thank you,

evl....

• Like 3

On my way out the door. You have until this evening when I get home to let me know if you want to send the magazine back for a full refund. Inviting them into our convo makes no difference to me. I didn't lie about anything or dispute what you said here. I am offering a refund, so, take it or leave it. At this point I could really care less if I'm coming off as a prick or not. I ship plenty of packages from this forum, other forums and eBay every week and I'm not going to purposely rip someone off for a fucking $40.00 magazine. Send the item back.

-KC913

I could swear that I have had a smooth transaction here with you at one time or another and I was very surprised to see this -1.

• Like 1

@evlblkwpnz . I really appreciate your offer to make me the part but I must respectfully decline..

@KC913. I DON'T appreciate your refund ULTIMATUM. You can keep the money, I will keep this mag for spare parts.

Why? Simple...I Don't trust you! You lied to me TWICE already. Old saying goes...Fool me once, shame on you

Fool me twice , shame on me.......

Look, This is not my "house". I am a guest here ,like we all are......This is the Feedback section. It states

THE GOOD, BAD & UGLY. This, in my view is a Bad transaction so I felt compelled to - KC913....

Please Remember, I did not "GIVE" him a - , IMHO He absolutely "EARNED" it. I respectfully ask the mods

to keep this - for KC913 and not delete it. Thank you.

Have it your way. I tried to make it right by publicly offering a full refund, just like a store or any other online vendor would do. I'm sure not going to refund the money without receiving the magazine back. I don't believe the part was even missing to begin with.

Yes, please keep the big scary -1 so everyone can see that I offered to make it right by offering a full refund and it was you who refused. :up:

• Like 3

Have it your way. I tried to make it right by publicly offering a full refund, just like a store or any other online vendor would do. I'm sure not going to refund the money without receiving the magazine back. I don't believe the part was even missing to begin with.

Yes, please keep the big scary -1 so everyone can see that I offered to make it right by offering a full refund and it was you who refused. :up:

Whatever you say pal..Anyone wanting to purchase anything from KC913 PLEASE SEE post #1

Edited by bigbadj

Whatever you say pal..Anyone wanting to purchase anything from KC913 PLEASE SEE post #1

:lolol:

If only everyone who purchased items from me took the time to post positive feedback. I offered a refund and you said no. Shut the fuck up and get over it.

I've seen nothing but praise with transactions between KC and any customers hes had. Declining his offers to resolve the problem and evil's offer to build the part new kind of just leaves that to you from hurt pride or whatever the problem would be. I'd still deal with him after reading this, just proves the guy will TRY to help if there are any problems or concerns.

Edited by Echomaker
  • Like 2

I've seen nothing but praise with transactions between KC and any customers hes had. Declining his offers to resolve the problem and evil's offer to build the part new kind of just leaves that to you from hurt pride or whatever the problem would be. I'd still deal with him after reading this, just proves the guy will TRY to help if there are any problems or concerns.

/thread

Exactly, Echo. Thank you! :up:

Likewise, every transaction with KC has had a positive outcome even if there are stumbling blocks along the way, and not necesarily his fault. The outcome has always been good.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from KC

I had a great transaction from KC. The 110mm pistol grip screw I got from him arrived through standard mail in 2 DAYS. The only thing I had to pay was $1 for shipping, because he was GIVING a few of them away. I was lucky enough to see his post, and send him a P.M. with my shipping information.

• Like 2

While we are talking about feedback, where do we find it? I know that noone has left me any for the last few transactions and it really gets to me because I always make it a point to leave it for the other party on the day that their obligation is met. I'm just wondering of I actually have any feedback :unsure: I never payed attention to anyone leaving it before.

Oh well, guys. I suppose it was time for a little excitement in here, anyways.

While we are talking about feedback, where do we find it? I know that noone has left me any for the last few transactions and it really gets to me because I always make it a point to leave it for the other party on the day that their obligation is met. I'm just wondering of I actually have any feedback :unsure: I never payed attention to anyone leaving it before.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/57424-1-evlblkwpnz/

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/53185-1-for-evlblkwpnz/

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/61763-650-for-evlblkwpnz

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/68401-1-evlblkwpnz

^_^

Yeah, if everything I sold resulted in feedback being left I would have a lot more than 16 or 17 "+1's" ...

Feedback isn't accumulated and listed in total like it is on Arfcom (I recognize your username from over there). I wish it was, but I realize it's a time consuming task.

Im still kind of curious to know why if you told the buyer you would send them a part, you decided not to. From what the PMs tell, you clearly told him you would. Then in a round about way it turned into this "well fuck you then" kind of ordeal.

Deff shady, it brings back memories of a group buy lighter deal.

• Like 2

Well for what it's worth... I was in on the group buy for the lighters. I was also the loudest voice telling folks to just keep their pants on and WAIT for the man to get his personal issues in order so he could finally get the orders out to those of us waiting. Meanwhile a bunch of impatient crybabies whined and bitched like it was the end of the world and they had probably lost that 5 bucks (or whatever it was...) forever! Waaaaaaambulance came sreamin by every day it seemed, and still no lighters, still no contact....who cares? We all got our lighters I think....

I paid for two of them. One of them was totally non functional. I figured as much, for the cheap price.... but I did send him a message saying the one I had bought extra for Racegal, didn't work. He said he would get me a replacement lighter sent out ASAP from some other style ones that came in the shipment.

Well a long freakin time went by.....again.

I was in a world of hurt at the time over a bunch of other shit that was going on here, so as time went by, and more lies were told, I started getting right fucking aggravated, and we exchanged a few PMs, all the while, him saying he was still shipping it out, and I was going to get it. By this time the lighter itself was trivial to me, it was his growing attitude problem, after I had been so outspoken before on his behalf, putting my own ass on the line for the guy getting the beat down......something I'm kinda known for around here I guess....

Alright finally I got the damned thing, after her birthday had passed and it didn't matter as much. So I just let it go. Whatever.

• Like 1

Chevyman097, I'll tell you now just like I told you previously when you spoke about something you had nothing to do with. Please walk into oncoming traffic. Preferably during rush hour. I told the guy I would refund his entire payment for the magazine if he sent it back. He refused the refund and also refused free help from evlblkwpnz. I don't believe the part was even missing to begin with. I emailed the supplier again the day I replied to this thread the first time and have received another response from them. If I receive my replacement magazine and the part I will still send it to him. You've never purchased anything from me or had any dealings with me what-so-ever, so your opinion means jack shit to me, to be honest.

I don't think I've had any bad dealings on eBay, this forum or otherwise since the group buy snafu, and even then, everyone got what they paid for in the end. I've also said I will not put together another group buy on this forum, no matter how good of a deal I get on anything (like S12 factory 8's for $80.00 shipped). So, please fuck off, Chevyman097. :up:

Without mentioning any names, I've had plenty of fucked up orders with online vendors, members of eBay and on forums that never resulted in me getting a refund or what I paid for in the end. I'll take my -1 and move on. At least I tried to publicly offer him a refund.

I am unsubscribing to this thread now. Good day.

Chevyman097, I'll tell you now just like I told you previously when you spoke about something you had nothing to do with. Please walk into oncoming traffic. Preferably during rush hour. I told the guy I would refund his entire payment for the magazine if he sent it back. He refused the refund and also refused free help from evlblkwpnz. I don't believe the part was even missing to begin with. I emailed the supplier again the day I replied to this thread the first time and have received another response from them. If I receive my replacement magazine and the part I will still send it to him. You've never purchased anything from me or had any dealings with me what-so-ever, so your opinion means jack shit to me, to be honest.

I don't think I've had any bad dealings on eBay, this forum or otherwise since the group buy snafu, and even then, everyone got what they paid for in the end. I've also said I will not put together another group buy on this forum, no matter how good of a deal I get on anything (like S12 factory 8's for $80.00 shipped). So, please fuck off, Chevyman097. :up:

Without mentioning any names, I've had plenty of fucked up orders with online vendors, members of eBay and on forums that never resulted in me getting a refund or what I paid for in the end. I'll take my -1 and move on. At least I tried to publicly offer him a refund.

I am unsubscribing to this thread now. Good day.

just showing your true colors. Bringing insults into it. lol

The OP posted this to public forum and invited others in for opinions on it.

No one has insulted you.

In the PM i was invited into you specifically stated you would send him out the part. Then didnt. Was just asking. But you cleared it up. You obviously had no intentions of sending the part out. I mean you can justify it for your own good all day, but can anyone really blame the OP for being this frustrated after being lied to. If I was him i would go ahead and take him up on the offer of making the part. But again I cant blame him for being pissed about getting lied to. If you tell some one you will do something its usually a good moral to follow through. Do you really think he would trust you to refund his money after you lied about sending the part to begin with? :lolol:

yes you have had many post on here about how dealing with you was great. But the track record seems to be that if anything goes wrong in the deal you really only care about yourself and not the customer. For the good of customers in the future i hope they just keep that in mind. Thankyou for posting Bigbadj. :smoke:

I really have nothing against you, have a great day. You can insult people all day long on the internet if thats what makes you feel better bro have at it.

Edited by Chevyman097
  • Like 1

Well for what it's worth... I was in on the group buy for the lighters. I was also the loudest voice telling folks to just keep their pants on and WAIT for the man to get his personal issues in order so he could finally get the orders out to those of us waiting. Meanwhile a bunch of impatient crybabies whined and bitched like it was the end of the world and they had probably lost that 5 bucks (or whatever it was...) forever! Waaaaaaambulance came sreamin by every day it seemed, and still no lighters, still no contact....who cares? We all got our lighters I think....

I paid for two of them. One of them was totally non functional. I figured as much, for the cheap price.... but I did send him a message saying the one I had bought extra for Racegal, didn't work. He said he would get me a replacement lighter sent out ASAP from some other style ones that came in the shipment.

Well a long freakin time went by.....again.

I was in a world of hurt at the time over a bunch of other shit that was going on here, so as time went by, and more lies were told, I started getting right fucking aggravated, and we exchanged a few PMs, all the while, him saying he was still shipping it out, and I was going to get it. By this time the lighter itself was trivial to me, it was his growing attitude problem, after I had been so outspoken before on his behalf, putting my own ass on the line for the guy getting the beat down......something I'm kinda known for around here I guess....

Alright finally I got the damned thing, after her birthday had passed and it didn't matter as much. So I just let it go. Whatever.

Forgot to ask... Cobra, was your experience the same when recently purchasing an item from me?