Saiga 12 Awesome! But any issues with it?

Issues tend to be excessive friction/resistance due to poor assembly & the guns being meant for higher powered European ammo.

Common causes of issues can stem from a gas block being slightly canted, a barrel was not installed correctly & extractor jamming up on the side of the extractor slot, extractor binding due to the bolt head being milled out of spec, a barrel hood too thick & digging into a shell's rim, a chamber being undersized causing shells to jam up in there, rails that have high spots, or a recoil spring guide that has ridiculously deep spiraled tool marks from a used up mill. These things can all cause resistance, sometimes massive resistance.

Then there's resistance from a roughly designed bolt profile & US made hammers on converted guns.

Also, the Russians seem to use their tools until they wear down & break, so ports can be undersized. They can be obstructed if the gas block is not installed at the factory correctly.

And then, there's guns that will run great out of the box.

get one for the lowest price you can, and then come ask us.

I have been here longer than most. I will stake my name that the gun will work well for you. couple tweaks here and there, maybe, but it will do you well.

no b.s.

hunter, welcome. trust me, you are in the right place. in the event that you have issues with your saiga. if the information is'nt already here, these men can help. of course you will first need to have possession of your new bad ass shotgun. then the learning and fun can begin................................ :killer: my advice is search the site all you can. there is a lot here.