Hello everyone. I Looooooooove Saigas. Nothing makes the testosterone soar like the sound of a Kalashnikov cycling. I've been coming to this website for about 5 years and finally decided to introduce myself. A lot of people have been very helpful in helping me choose & maintain my Saigas. I'm sure the time will come when I get to return the favor. For fun, I have a unconverted .223 with a Intrafuse stock, 2 30 round Surefire mags, & the Tapco sling for this system. For home defense, I chose a .410 with 2 10 round mags, Intrafuse handguard, handguard mounted light (40 lumens), a standard sling, & Winchester 3 inch 000. I chose the .410 for faster follow up shots & for engaging multiple targets. That's about it. Take Care, Shoot Straight, & Love Life.

What part of NC are you in, Cobra76two? I've seen some of the products you offer, online. I have yet to see a negative post. Keep up the good work.

P.S. I'm left handed. If you ever convert a Saiga to eject to the left side hand, I'll be all over it like white on rice. I'm not too keen on accumulating carbon, gases, & lead, breathed in over many years.

What part of NC are you in, Cobra76two? I've seen some of the products you offer, online. I have yet to see a negative post. Keep up the good work.

P.S. I'm left handed. If you ever convert a Saiga to eject to the left side hand, I'll be all over it like white on rice. I'm not too keen on accumulating carbon, gases, & lead, breathed in over many years.

Hmm sounds like a new project for me start thinkin on.... :smoke: If nothing else I know one way that might at least help.

I'm near Raleigh, about 3 hrs east of you. I've spent a lot of time in Charlotte myself, between the race track and my ex's family there near the airport and on Lake Wylie. Good times!

You know Cobra 76 two... I just picked up my .410, took off the receiver cover, & looked at what it would take to make it eject to the left. It's a lot more than I thought. But, it's do-able. If I had the equipment, I would do it myself. Whichever company decides to modify a Saigas to eject to the left side will be able to pull in a premium price for it. Now that I think about it, an upturned charging handle would be best for my .410. It is for home defense & if I ever need to charge it with my left hand I want to be able to. As for the emissions, it really is no big deal. I wear a bandana over my face, when shooting and if bad guys ever do visit, emissions will be the last thing that I will be thinking about. :)