How do H&K sights work?

I just bought a used Chaos extended quad rail with HK sights mounted on top.

I've used the search function and have come up empty. I've also googled and no help. Maybe I'm using the wrong keywords, idk.

My question is: How do they work? Can they be adjusted for elevation / windage? What's the difference in the 3 different holes in the rear sight?

If there is already a thread on this please post link as I couldn't find anything.

Thanks

The three holes are for different distances. The notch is for 100 meters. The other holes should be numbered. I prefer the 200 meter peep to the 100 meter notch. Also, you need a special tool to adjust elevation. I am not sure how much it matters on a shotgun though.

Are they the Chaos HK style sights? If so, I don't think they are adjustable for elevation other than by filing down the front sight post. Since I don't own a pair of them, I'm not certain, but I'm sure that someone who does will be along shortly to help.

Yes they are the ones that are mounted by Chaos

The three holes are for different distances. The notch is for 100 meters. The other holes should be numbered. I prefer the 200 meter peep to the 100 meter notch. Also, you need a special tool to adjust elevation. I am not sure how much it matters on a shotgun though.

Sorry about the bad info. I have HK sights on my PTR32 and I assumed Chaos worked the same way.