A few weeks ago, I found a vendor that listed the FCG group parts separately that I was thinking of buying from. I recently "upgraded" to XP Home POS and have lost all my bookmarks, and now I can't find it. Aside from listing all three parts separately, this vendor's disconnector had a small extension on the back similar to (but not as large as) the disconnector on a Saiga, as opposed to all others which have no such feature.

Does anyone know what this vendor's name is?

sorry for so little info, that's all I can remember.

thanks guys.

• 1 year later...
A few weeks ago, I found a vendor that listed the FCG group parts separately that I was thinking of buying from. I recently "upgraded" to XP Home POS and have lost all my bookmarks, and now I can't find it. Aside from listing all three parts separately, this vendor's disconnector had a small extension on the back similar to (but not as large as) the disconnector on a Saiga, as opposed to all others which have no such feature.

Does anyone know what this vendor's name is?

sorry for so little info, that's all I can remember.

thanks guys.

The only ones that I know are arsenal parts copy of the originals

here link, k-var has them http://www.k-var.com/shop/product.php?prod...=299&page=1

By the way, why post on the AK-USA section of the forum?