Title says it all. I have a NIB IZ-109 Saiga-12 it is a Arsenal import and it DOES have the hash marked on the side covering up the old import markes. At this time I only want to trade it everytime I sell a gun to buy another gun something comes up and I have to use the money for something else. After some review I felt I do not need 6 S-12's so if I can find some other gun I have been wanting then I will trade it if not I will hang on to it. Some of the guns I would be intersted in are:

1: a Arsenal SGL-31 5.45X39

2: a Arsenal SGL-41 .410

3: a Saiga 7.62X39 I am not intersted in just any 7.62X39 what I am intersted in is one that was imported around '04 -'06 that have the dimple and the "Y" reciever stamp like this one. Converted or unconverted does not matter.

post-21226-0-62306900-1311051468_thumb.jpg

4: a milled MAK-90

5: a Bulg. Krinkov 5.45X39 parts kit minus barrel. I have a new virgin barrel from K-var and need something to do with it.:D

The S-12 has a value of $625 to me so we can do +/- cash for item not equal in value. For item worth more than the S-12 I can add factory 5rd mags, AGP 10rd mags, or NIB MD-20 20rd drums it equal it all out.

If you have something else you would like to trade try me I am open to anything that catches my eye.

I can ship to your FFL or we can do a FTF I live in the northern panhandle of WV 20 miles north of I-70 and I work in Pittsburgh,PA and in Washington PA and I am willing to drive a hour or two to meet you half way.

Thanks,

Schultze

Where is this extra Y? I have never seen what anyone was talking about when they talk about the Y. Can you circle it? I may have a 7.62 in your criteria.

Not really interested in trading. I have a March 09 7.62x39, converted with the hash marking. Based on other people that have the same manufactured year as me, I think the barrel may already be threaded.

1iim3b.jpg

got this if your interested in cheap .22 rimfire fun. have got more in it (mods) since this pic was taken, will be more specific if serious.

What do you got?? I may be intersted never hurts to try.

Edited by adjc

that's cool :up:...never know until you throw something out there. good luck

adjc Thanks but I am not in the market for a ,22 right now but like I said it never hurt to ask. And rzrbak I got a PM headed your way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.