• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where can I get these! They are exactly what I have been looking for my Beretta set I just got. Do you know if they fit the A1? Thanks A LOT for the post!

I'm interested in getting one for my 92 fs if you can let me know where to get one I would appreciate it   You can contact me at serkan5477@yahoo.com   Thanks

Posted Images

You reassemble the pistol with the included extra long guide rod, slip on teh compensator, and screw on a small screw on the front to secure it. Much better than the last on I had that basically clamped onto portion of the barrel that sticks past the slide.

Yeah, my old one started to come off. There was a piece of medal on the back of it that the slide would ride up on and lock in place better. I ended up cutting it off (dremel tool) and didn't have anymore problems with it. But it didn't look or perform like I wanted...that's why I jumped on these new ones when I managed to find them.

Here's my girlfriend getting ready to fire em...

post-23-1077855777.jpg

That's a good question I hadn't thought about. Wish I had a taurus around here to try it on to answer that! If you know exactly what differs between the taurus and beretta models that would help. The safety (obviously) and I know the mag release is different. The units say they fit Beretta 92F only (of course the 92FS works). If the guide rods are interchangable, I'd say YES. But I don't know man, sorry.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

My email server is having problems, whenever it comes back online, I'll look for the guy's email address. I originally found him through gunsamerica, but I don't see him on there anymore. I like them overall, same ones they used in Leon: The Professional.

point blank range, will hit you or your target with unburnt powder out of any gun. many apparant suicides are proved homicides by this. its not because the gun is dirty........the farther you are from the muzzle or comp, the more the unburnt powder disperses. try a rifle at two feet at a damp piece of white cloth or cardboard. try your pistol. you will see what im talking about if the blast doesnt destroy it. its similar to a birdshot pattern.

Edited by Bvamp
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Hey guys, I know a guy selling Beretta 92 profile compensators.  I got a couple and shot w/ em last weekend...Awesome!  If anyone is interested let me know.

Here's my 92F and 92FS fitted with them.

Hi, I saw your ad posted in the month of Feb. 2004 about the two Saiga compensators for the Beretta model 92 and was wondering how I would buy a couple of my own? Please email me if you have the time, I've always wanted this type of compensator would be happy to buy a 2 or 3 from you or whomever may have some. You can reply here or email me directly at: artconrad1@yahoo.com

Thanks for your help. A.

I wish now I hadn't sold one of mine :cryss:

But I felt I needed to post an update since people (about 1 every two weeks) are joining this forum just to get my contact info after seeing this thread.

Edit: Look at the VIEWS vs POSTS for this thread!

Edited by KySoldier
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.