• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where can I get these! They are exactly what I have been looking for my Beretta set I just got. Do you know if they fit the A1? Thanks A LOT for the post!

I'm interested in getting one for my 92 fs if you can let me know where to get one I would appreciate it   You can contact me at serkan5477@yahoo.com   Thanks

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Since this thread pulls in alot of hits I'll announce it here-

I WILL HAVE AN SGS COMPENSATOR FOR SALE

I will be selling it for a friend through Gunbroker. Its not mine so no trade offers please. I've checked it out and it is in great shape. Has the usual wear along the inside where the pistol rubs it and of course has some powder residue as it has been used a little.

Once the owner and I work out his payment methods I'll take pictures and post it on Gunbroker with a link here and in the Saiga forum's For Sale section.

-KY Soldier

Is that silver or black? Can't tell with the reflection.

All black finish over aluminum. Not a scratch on it, except for the two bars that run under the slide, you can see the reflection where its been rubbed.

img1462tb8.jpg

These fit fairly tight but still rub against the slide and frame a bit as you fire due to the pressure. If you'd like different photos at different angles let me know. I don't mind. :)

Is that silver or black? Can't tell with the reflection.

All black finish over aluminum. Not a scratch on it, except for the two bars that run under the slide, you can see the reflection where its been rubbed.

These fit fairly tight but still rub against the slide and frame a bit as you fire due to the pressure. If you'd like different photos at different angles let me know. I don't mind. :)

Well if you don't mind... :rolleyes: could you take some close up pics of the comp showing each side, especially the back, top? I'd like to gather enough pics for a rough blueprint for this comp. If this doesn't provide enough detail, I can always bid for the actual product in hopes of working from the original. :dollar:

Will this compensator fit a stock 92fs?

Yes :up: I ran two of them, one on a 92F, the other a 92FS, as seen below.

berettasus8.jpg

As to other 92 variants or the Taurus clone, I don't know, it was only designed for the 92F. The 92FS model just has an internal change to meet DoD demands for the military contract.

• 1 month later...

27,077 now

do a google search for this people. I believe on Beretta talk there is a guy that is making a copy of these. I'll try to remember to look for the link later tonight, I think its on my computer at home.

Edited by Racer 27
  • 2 months later...
Hey guys, I know a guy selling Beretta 92 profile compensators. I got a couple and shot w/ em last weekend...Awesome! If anyone is interested let me know.

Here's my 92F and 92FS fitted with them.

I would like to get some info on the compensator's plz.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

John, look at the date on the thread^^^. These are no longer made by SGS. Best bet is to keep searching or click on the link in my post (two up), but they're not even close to the prices posted in this thread.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

"Hey guys, I know a guy selling Beretta 92 profile compensators. I got a couple and shot w/ em last weekend...Awesome! If anyone is interested let me know.

Here's my 92F and 92FS fitted with them."

DO YOU STILL KNOW THIS GUY?

I've been looking for this for years!!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.