:haha::lolol:

Why doesn't anybody read this thing before they post. :lolol:

Some peoples' kids. Since I've been drinking and it took 30 seconds of looking at this thread.

Give thanks to 6500rpms as he gives you something close to original http://www.berettaforum.net/vb/showthread.php?t=50075

Edited by Racer 27
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where can I get these! They are exactly what I have been looking for my Beretta set I just got. Do you know if they fit the A1? Thanks A LOT for the post!

I'm interested in getting one for my 92 fs if you can let me know where to get one I would appreciate it   You can contact me at serkan5477@yahoo.com   Thanks

Posted Images

:haha::lolol:

Why doesn't anybody read this thing before they post. :lolol:

Some peoples' kids. Since I've been drinking and it took 30 seconds of looking at this thread.

Give thanks to 6500rpms as he gives you something close to original http://www.berettaforum.net/vb/showthread.php?t=50075

I read this thread 3 years ago and had never even owned a beretta. I fell in love with that pistol with a comp on it and have wanted one ever since. Early this year I bought one and ordered a comp for it from 6500rpms. Now it's my part of my "For Things that Go BUMP In the Night" kit.

post-4020-092335400 1281051751_thumb.jpg

only if they made something like this for my taurus

There was a youtube video of a guy that showed a guy fitting that compensator to a taurus. Look through the beretta forums, I'm sure the link is still in one of those compensator threads.

• 7 months later...

Damn...2004 and still running. Lol!

$275 for a comp is pretty high-end for my blood. $100 would be better, but hey, I'm not the one making the things. Still, it does make me want to keep my 92fs for the future....

• 1 month later...

I'm interested in getting one for my 92 fs if you can let me know where to get one I would appreciate it

You can contact me at serkan5477@yahoo.com

Thanks

Seriously? Top of the page dude.

Someone needs to lock this thread...\ :ded:

But while we're on it, $275 for a comp that used to be $50??? SCREW THAT. I would rather pay someone with a CNC machine and 3d scanner to make a couple dozen copies of the old design and do a group buy at $50 each. $275 is highway robbery, but hey, if someone's willing to pay...

No kidding. I see this thread get bumped every couple of months because someone does a Google Search for 92 comps, sees current prices and this thread and thinks they've found gold for cheap without seeing that this thread is what, 7 years old.

• 11 months later...

I'm interest in one, but I have the 96 A1 with the rail and a Surefire X300 attachd to it.

Can you make one with the rail and fit this modtl?

Thanks

+1 on that idea.

But while we're on it, $275 for a comp that used to be $50??? SCREW THAT. I would rather pay someone with a CNC machine and 3d scanner to make a couple dozen copies of the old design and do a group buy at $50 each. $275 is highway robbery, but hey, if someone's willing to pay...

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.