• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where can I get these! They are exactly what I have been looking for my Beretta set I just got. Do you know if they fit the A1? Thanks A LOT for the post!

I'm interested in getting one for my 92 fs if you can let me know where to get one I would appreciate it   You can contact me at serkan5477@yahoo.com   Thanks

Posted Images

Just to clarify for all those joining this forum and emailing me, I still don't have any of these for sale. Sorry. Look elsewhere. If you have specific questions on their use, performance, specs, whatever, post your questions here and I will answer based on my experiences.

-KySoldier

• 1 year later...

KySoldier

I have two of these SGS compensators from Italy. Did you have to do any fitting when you installed them on your 92? According to the instructions, it suggest that some minor fitting to the compensator may be required. Did you notice any impact to the pistol in terms of scratching? I hate to install one on my Italian 92 only to nick it up.

Thanks in advance - Dave

I seem to recall they did since they fit so tight, but that I didn't care since my guns were used anyway...but I'll have to check when I get home. Welcome to the forum BTW.

Thanks - Its sad that my first post was a Beretta question but google pointed me this way. I've been following some of the Tromix's SBRs on the subguns forums and now I think I'm hooked.

Dave

Well I went home and got out the Beretta. Haven't gotten it out in at least a year. Bad news as far as rubbing, I took photos, its right down to the metal on both sides of the frame with some minor rubbing on the slide. I'd say I put a few hundred rounds through it with the compensator attached. Mine is a 92F which is what they are made for. I sold the 92FS that also had one a while back for an HK P7, woohoo. Anyway, here's the pics. If you decide you don't want yours let me know, I'd probably buy them, my friends have Berettas and would love compensators.

post-128-1171692037_thumb.jpg

post-128-1171692046_thumb.jpg

post-128-1171692057_thumb.jpg

Edited by KySoldier

Hello all, I'm new to this forum and have just stumbled upon this thread as I too have been looking for information regarding this Beretta compensator for some time now. I have a few Beretta 92FS guns, and most are modded with some type of compensator or theaded barrel set up. I currently have a couple of Itallian factory team shooters 'slightly' full profile 3 port comps on 13mm threaded 5.7" barrels with ramped bushings, and extended recoil rods. They are really nice. I'd still like to add one of the comps in this thread though.. If anyone wants to sell one or work a trade, just let me know.. Thanks

My current set ups:

3_berett932.jpg

7_berett941.jpg

5_berett939.jpg

2_berett931.jpg

Edited by Viper1357
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, I know a guy selling Beretta 92 profile compensators. I got a couple and shot w/ em last weekend...Awesome! If anyone is interested let me know.

Here's my 92F and 92FS fitted with them.

how do i get one of these comps?

Just to clarify for all those joining this forum and emailing me, I still don't have any of these for sale. Sorry. Look elsewhere. If you have specific questions on their use, performance, specs, whatever, post your questions here and I will answer based on my experiences.

-KySoldier

• 2 weeks later...
KySoldier

I have two of these SGS compensators from Italy. Did you have to do any fitting when you installed them on your 92? According to the instructions, it suggest that some minor fitting to the compensator may be required. Did you notice any impact to the pistol in terms of scratching? I hate to install one on my Italian 92 only to nick it up.

Thanks in advance - Dave

Want to sell one? If not, where did you get it?

• 5 months later...

warning issued to macksomething or other for:

I have a SGS Compensator unit for sale...taking offers

regular member. no right to post this.

3 day posting suspension

Damn!

Well, thanks for posting them KY. That was about the coolest thing Ive ever seen for a handgun. Too bad nobody is manufacturing these for popular models, they would sell like pancakes in Ethiopia.

I thought rice sold better in Ethiopia. Oh shit, I didn't just say that, did I? :)

LOL no, if this thread didnt get so many hits, I might actually delete it!@!!!

I know, I couldn't help myself! I don't even own a Beretta. I was hoping to put him over the edge with that post.

It'll take alot more than that :haha:

• 4 months later...
Hello all, I'm new to this forum and have just stumbled upon this thread as I too have been looking for information regarding this Beretta compensator for some time now. I have a few Beretta 92FS guns, and most are modded with some type of compensator or theaded barrel set up. I currently have a couple of Itallian factory team shooters 'slightly' full profile 3 port comps on 13mm threaded 5.7" barrels with ramped bushings, and extended recoil rods. They are really nice. I'd still like to add one of the comps in this thread though.. If anyone wants to sell one or work a trade, just let me know.. Thanks

My current set ups:

3_berett932.jpg

7_berett941.jpg

5_berett939.jpg

2_berett931.jpg

Do you want to sell the ones that you have?

• 3 weeks later...

My current set ups:

3_berett932.jpg

7_berett941.jpg

5_berett939.jpg

2_berett931.jpg

Do you want to sell the ones that you have?

Not yet, But I'm still looking for an SGS Compensator if anyone has one for sale.

• 4 months later...
the thread that wouldnt die...........aw shit....its back again.......

Sorry to bring life back to this thread... :unsure:

But after 3 plus years of searching I was finally able to get an original Italian SGS Compensator like KySoldier was originally selling many years ago now..

I paid through the a-$$ for it, and had to get rid of one of my Italian threaded comp and barrel kits as partial payment, but it was worth it.

I am posting because I still want another one (for hopefully less $$) so if anyone legitmately (based on forum rules for selling on here) has one for reasonable sale or trade, please let me know..

Until then this is what I'm stuck with... :rolleyes:

2comps1775-1.jpg

2comps1771.jpg

2comps1773.jpg

SGS1764.jpg

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.