When SHTF, what gun will you have in your hands

I'll probably have my laptop out, answering a question on S-12.com about what kind of gun I'll have for when the SHTF. I imagine I'll be making a smart alec reply.

get a few double Ruger 10/22 gatlin gun setups and use the old X10 wireless system and run it from your laptop.. :super:

The "aliens" are watching us get cooked alive by weak ass two bit used car salesmen politicians, and we don't lift a finger. I'm pretty sure whatever the scenario is we will not lift a finger. Enjoy the fantasy though.

• Like 1

I'll probably have my laptop out, answering a question on S-12.com about what kind of gun I'll have for when the SHTF. I imagine I'll be making a smart alec reply.

get a few double Ruger 10/22 gatlin gun setups and use the old X10 wireless system and run it from your laptop.. :super:

If SHTF stands for "squirrels hit the fence-line", sounds great!

Squirrel hitting fences???? THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!!!!!

deletethispart-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjYLRLwphcs.removethedot

deletethispart-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3Ya6z-NlDo.removethedot

deletethispart-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBb7KReY6Eg.removethedot

There's tons more... but ya get the point... THAT'S the true definition of SHTF!!!!

:smoke:

For some reason I cant post FUCKING LINKS!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!!?

THAT'S BULLSHIT!

This topic pops up quite often here and ends up being an AR vs AK or caliber argument. Is SHTF referring to Zombies, a North Korean-Chinese invasion, or another ice age? Different situations and expected ranges warrant different weapons utilized.

Yeah, and the answer to that question is always .308

This topic pops up quite often here and ends up being an AR vs AK or caliber argument. Is SHTF referring to Zombies, a North Korean-Chinese invasion, or another ice age? Different situations and expected ranges warrant different weapons utilized.

Yeah, and the answer to that question is always .308

Das Right!

For some reason I cant post FUCKING LINKS!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!!?

THAT'S BULLSHIT!

That is truly funny shit!!!! When a Mod is have problems with the site I think we are all doomed.:haha:

• Like 2

All of what I have... realistically just my 223 saiga because I have enough mags on hand now to be comfortable and she always goes bang

what mags you using?

Honestly, I'm not sure which one I'll have in my hands- but I do know it will be one of my three with perhaps one slung over my back and a third in the wife's hands.

I have a 5.56 NATO heavy barrel AR-15, an LR 308, and then my Saiga 12. That combination allows for a lot of flexibility IMHO.

Edited by Vulcan

Saiga .223 with MSA adapter for AR Mags. AK reliability with the added bonus of the .223 round (which sure isn't as strong as a .308, but a heck of a lot lighter), and I have a ton of AR mags.

• 11 months later...

Poll Closed

1. Saiga Shotgun (13 votes [16.88%])

2. Saiga Rifle (29 votes [37.66%])

3. Ar 15 (14 votes [18.18%])

4. FN FAL (2 votes [2.60%])

5. HK clone (if you have a real one, LUCKY!) (1 votes [1.30%])

6. New Gen rifles (SCAR, ACR, ECT) (2 votes [2.60%])

7. Pistol or pistols ( Any Make) (7 votes [9.09%])

8. Bolt action (Any make) (0 votes [0.00%])

9. .22 LR (Any make) (1 votes [1.30%])

10. Disinfectant and a toilet wand (8 votes [10.39%])