Call it what you want, but this thing is quite decent for a pump shotty, all included in the pics is LESS than $200 total. picked up the gun, side-saddle, and bag. yea, its a chinese copy of the 870 with a slightly different looking receiver, but you know what? the same company that owns Remington owns H&R as well, so its importing it's own competition...its every bit the same of the Remington but a different barrel (a little thinner i think....) but runs just as good, and costs much less. H&R PARDNER PROTECTOR!

shotty2.jpg

shotty.jpg

shotty3.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks, yea...its def. not complicated, and the bag I got is one of dem fancy "water-proof" bags from browning, so SHTF I can grab the bag, toss a few supplies and ammo in it along with the gun and it's GTG, got a shoulder strap and all....and still lightweight :smoke:

I bought a Remington 870 Police Magnum off GB a while ago. When I went to my FFL to complete the transfer they had a Pardner Pump Protector for sale. I held both shotguns side by side, inspecting both for about 20 minutes while they were doing a backgound check on someone else. Sadly, as nice as the real 870, I felt disappointed I could have gotten something as good for about 1/2 the cost. Both have machined components, not cast, and the Pardner is supposed to have a strong receiver. The Pardner is a very nice, affordable shotgun for those of us with a mortgage, kids, daycare and medical expenses, etc. Good buy.:dollar:

Edited by Sirex

Wicked-looking shottie! I was thinking of getting one back when Academy had 'em for 169. I didn't know much about them then, and opted for a Winchester 1300 Defender. I would consider the H&R now if I was needing a 2nd pump 12-ga.