TAPCO AK74 30 Round Magazines - Orange

Due to high demand and scarcity of original orange magazines, TAPCO created a new AK 74 30 rd mag and an original style Pistol Grip also in orange. What are your thoughts? http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/ak74-30-round-magazine-orange-tapco-p-1829.html

post-5490-0-03976600-1311402061_thumb.jpg

post-5490-0-90901300-1311402199_thumb.jpg

For now, they are 5.45x39 only, but I am sure if enough people request it, they will do 7.62x39 caliber also.

I agree. Are they going to make these in 7.62x39?

They are the newest TAPCO INTRAFUSE design. They are made of the same polymer, only in Bakelite orange.

Are they Tapco or Tapco/Intrafuse? I've heard the Intrafuse are the only good mags to come out of Tapco. Or perhaps I'm just hoping as I have two, lol.

The repro bakelite is cool though.

I can't see getting those unless they look like the originals, without all the ribs like the Tapco.I always thought the orange color would not help with concealment if you were using them tactically. That's just me I guess.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't see getting those unless they look like the originals, without all the ribs like the Tapco.I always thought the orange color would not help with concealment if you were using them tactically. That's just me I guess.

+1 to that, if they are going to try to reproduce a bakelite mag, that is kind of half assed, at least make it look similar to the original instead of just color

....if they are going to try to reproduce a bakelite mag, that is kind of half assed, at least make it look similar to the original instead of just color

I don't think they're trying to reproduce the bakelite mags, they're just trying to make mags in a color that will go well with your orange furniture. The same as when some guys put custom camo paint on their rifles and on a couple of mags to match or how some people want OD or tan color mags to go with their rifle color.

I like them.