Vendor Recomendations for barrel cut?

The actual barrel length on my current S-12 barrel is now 19.125 inches. This measurement is obtained by dropping a 1/2 inch dowel down the barrel against the face of the closed bolt, marking the end of the barrel on the bolt, and then measuring the length of the dowel's end to the barrel's end mark. I am looking for Vendor suggestions to cut and re-thread my barrel to the minimum acceptable legal length. I have read Tony's statement, in this forum, to "always go a minimum of 18.250 inches when cutting a barrel down to the legal limit of 18.0 inches. I want to be able to reattach and use my Polychoke 2, via the barrel threads, after the cutting. Does anyone here have experience that would lead you to suggest a particular vendor for this modification? I would appreciate your suggestions.

The actual barrel length on my current S-12 barrel is now 19.125 inches. This measurement is obtained by dropping a 1/2 inch dowel down the barrel against the face of the closed bolt, marking the end of the barrel on the bolt, and then measuring the length of the dowel's end to the barrel's end mark. I am looking for Vendor suggestions to cut and re-thread my barrel to the minimum acceptable legal length. I have read Tony's statement, in this forum, to "always go a minimum of 18.250 inches when cutting a barrel down to the legal limit of 18.0 inches. I want to be able to reattach and use my Polychoke 2, via the barrel threads, after the cutting. Does anyone here have experience that would lead you to suggest a particular vendor for this modification? I would appreciate your suggestions.

Tac-47, C&S, Cadiz

All can adjust the ports if they need to be afterward.

I sent mine to Rose Action Sports and had the barrel cut and internal threads cut for Rem choke tubes. It cost $100 including shipping both ways. I had it back in one week.

He goes by GunCat here and AR15.com where he advertises.

why bother only cutting 1" off

Well you can cut them shorter than that and permantly add (weld) on a brake or what ever you want, as long as the total length is 18" i believe, I myself wanna shorten that bad mofo and weld a Tromix Monster Brake on it like Lone Star arms does, but from what i here it effects the gas system and futher work needs to be done on it after that, so i dunno if it's worth it or not...??