Factory Spread Comparison

Hi Guys, First off this is my first post on here but I want to keep it short and sweet for this one.

I'm trying to get an idea of what the variance from the factory is. It is purely for my curiosity.

If you still have your Certificate for your .223 it's on page 5.

See line "Extreme spread of impacts when firing four bullets at 100-m (accuracy of fire) is ________ mm. "

Mine is 126mm or 4.96inches

-Dave

Hi Guys, First off this is my first post on here but I want to keep it short and sweet for this one.

I'm trying to get an idea of what the variance from the factory is. It is purely for my curiosity.

If you still have your Certificate for your .223 it's on page 5.

See line "Extreme spread of impacts when firing four bullets at 100-m (accuracy of fire) is ________ mm. "

Mine is 126mm or 4.96inches

-Dave

If i remember right mine says 82mm. BUT that number seems to mean little or nothing. Its more of a functions test than an accuracy test. I would ignore that number and just go shoot your rifle a bunch and see what it does.

If i remember right mine says 82mm. BUT that number seems to mean little or nothing. Its more of a functions test than an accuracy test. I would ignore that number and just go shoot your rifle a bunch and see what it does.

I kind of figured as much but I still would like to see what the general numbers look like. So far it looks like the guy who was testing my rifle was having an off day. 022.gif

I am inclined to believe that this "spread pattern " is just a function test . Since all these rifles are made exactly the same , with the same procedures and the same machining , they all must have just about the same performance , but perhaps my capitalist mind is contaminated and I don`t see things the way the ruskies do .

I am inclined to believe that this "spread pattern " is just a function test . Since all these rifles are made exactly the same , with the same procedures and the same machining , they all must have just about the same performance , but perhaps my capitalist mind is contaminated and I don`t see things the way the ruskies do .

^^^ what he said

Ive got two rifles, both 223

one is 59mm

one is 134mm

---

they both shoot about the same...

Edited by TheReplay

Mine said 176mm but maybe my tester was tanked because I was shooting around 3 inch groups with my front sight not adjusted (had to compansate).

Ok, 176mm? What the heck is that in inches? 8 inch group or something. Im guessing a major day of F*** it. Well I like vodka too, but i dont go to work that screwed up.

Mine said 176mm but maybe my tester was tanked because I was shooting around 3 inch groups with my front sight not adjusted (had to compansate).

Ok, 176mm? What the heck is that in inches? 8 inch group or something. Im guessing a major day of F*** it. Well I like vodka too, but i dont go to work that screwed up.

about 6.9 inches 009.gif