Attention Folks...Important news!

Hey gang I just got a phone call from Tony Rumore and he asked me to do him a favor. It seems that some state employee must have been distracted or wasn''t watching what the fuck he was doing, and ran over a huge telephone junction box out in front of Tromix with a bigass brush hog! :rolleyes: Oh man... just picture thousands of multi colored pieces or wire shredded and scattered every damn where....lol. Sorry, it's not funny when ya see it in person and it's YOUR phones and internet that just lost service for an unknown amount of time. :angel:

Hopefully they will get Tromix and a whole bunch of other folks back in service as quick as possible, but he wanted me to let y'all know there's no telling how long it could take to fix. Sounds like a huge mess! I hit an underground line like that once with rotor tiller and OMG what a nightmare that was. Took out a whole neighborhood.:lolol: Fortunately for me it wasn't MY neighborhood.

Anyway, GOOD LUCK to Tony and Mel, and I hope they don't get hit with a thousand emails from people worrying why they can't get through all the sudden.

Pray for em y'all.

Shannon

• Like 1

Was he to busy tightening his helmet or eating his crayons???...........F***king retard

EDIT: Never mind, I thought this was directed at Tony. :rolleyes:

Edited by DogMan

Hey gang I just got a phone call from Tony Rumore and he asked me to do him a favor. It seems that some state employee must have been distracted or wasn''t watching what the fuck he was doing, and ran over a huge telephone junction box out in front of Tromix with a bigass brush hog! :rolleyes: Oh man... just picture thousands of multi colored pieces or wire shredded and scattered every damn where....lol. Sorry, it's not funny when ya see it in person and it's YOUR phones and internet that just lost service for an unknown amount of time. :angel:

Hopefully they will get Tromix and a whole bunch of other folks back in service as quick as possible, but he wanted me to let y'all know there's no telling how long it could take to fix. Sounds like a huge mess! I hit an underground line like that once with rotor tiller and OMG what a nightmare that was. Took out a whole neighborhood.:lolol: Fortunately for me it wasn't MY neighborhood.

Anyway, GOOD LUCK to Tony and Mel, and I hope they don't get hit with a thousand emails from people worrying why they can't get through all the sudden.

Pray for em y'all.

Shannon

Shannon, Tell Tony to make sure he takes a boat load of digital pictures of the damage these clowns made.

Yakdung

Pray for em y'all.

Shannon

Shannon, Tell Tony to make sure he takes a boat load of digital pictures of the damage these clowns made.

Yakdung

Hell if he's like me he is prolly enjoying the extra time being able to actually get some work done instead of getting bombarded with emails and phone calls...lol.