NEW RJF AR-15!!

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 David Garcia

David Garcia

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:07 PM

Found a rifle range just north of Slidell, La.

www.honeyisland.org

anybody wants to hook up one day, holla.
www.facebook.com/davemanic

#62 ARMOR

ARMOR

HART SYSTEMS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY

• PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:40 PM

David,
Not to get off the subject, but are you the chef in one of your youtube video's. I'm no Chef, but I'm a pretty good cook myself.
P.S. Nice work on your RJF video.

Edited by ARMOR, 27 October 2011 - 03:43 PM.

HART SYSTEMS

#63 NightWing

NightWing

• 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:23 AM

Im making my wish list for firearms.

AR-15 KMP- MKII is definitely on my wish list.

Question:
1- I did notice on the show that there is a flash suppressor. Im curious if its possible to have integrated suppressor for KMP MK-II.

Saiga-12
Question:
1- Noticed the price is around $2700 for the suppressed saiga. Would it be cheaper if i were to purchase the saiga separately & have the suppressor made by RJ?

Im curious for most armored vehicles, why you wouldnt use belt feder for the ammo?

#64 Red Jacket

Red Jacket

Citizen

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:23 PM

Im making my wish list for firearms.

AR-15 KMP- MKII is definitely on my wish list.

Question:
1- I did notice on the show that there is a flash suppressor. Im curious if its possible to have integrated suppressor for KMP MK-II.

Saiga-12
Question:
1- Noticed the price is around $2700 for the suppressed saiga. Would it be cheaper if i were to purchase the saiga separately & have the suppressor made by RJ?

Im curious for most armored vehicles, why you wouldnt use belt feder for the ammo?

# 1 . yes . # 2 , no . Last , no idea what you're talking about , sorry .
www.RedStick-Firearms.com

#65 ViperHummel

ViperHummel

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:07 PM

I think he is referring to the use of magazine/drum fed weapon systems as opposed to belt fed when you had them mounted in vehicles such as the Porsche SUV.

I figure it's easier to avoid malfunctions when they are in enclosed spaces (i.e a covered ski rack). Spent brass is one thing, but add in links and I'm sure things could get a little more finicky.

#66 Red Jacket

Red Jacket

Citizen

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:23 PM

I think he is referring to the use of magazine/drum fed weapon systems as opposed to belt fed when you had them mounted in vehicles such as the Porsche SUV.

I figure it's easier to avoid malfunctions when they are in enclosed spaces (i.e a covered ski rack). Spent brass is one thing, but add in links and I'm sure things could get a little more finicky.

ah , thanks for the assist . yes , that was a large part of our reasoning for the mag fed gun's . K.I.S.S. . no room for a A.G. in the ski rack ..... :)
www.RedStick-Firearms.com

#67 DevilDog702

DevilDog702

• 3 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:38 PM

Is a carbine length gas system appropriate for an 18" barrel? Any opinions on this set up?

#68 Jslack13

Jslack13

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:31 PM

Where is my gun at? It has been 12-13 months. Ordered a RSKP. Paid in full and have got nothing. What the hell you people doing over there? Here is email I got...

"Mr. Slack,
I have found some errors with your invoice. It stated that you ordered AK103 style rifle, but it listed both 5.56 and 7.62x39 as the chosen calibers. Which do you want so I can allocate you a rifle and get this project started. Dennis
RJF"
On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 01:37:31 -0400

I got that email 7 months after I placed the order.

I've been told one lame excuse after another including that you didn't have my phone number. Hope that TV show pays well cause you are horrible at selling guns.

#69 Red Jacket Tech

Red Jacket Tech

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:10 PM

PM sent Mr. Slack.

#70 JTE

JTE

Citizen

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:25 PM

Is a carbine length gas system appropriate for an 18" barrel? Any opinions on this set up?

No

What type of hand guards or Free Float Tube did you have in mind and where do you want to position your non firing hand (how far from the mag well). This will help answer your question in detail. Also, what type sight set up/optics would you want to run.

Jack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users