That's what they do in those countries. they make broad sweeping laws and bury whole professions and ways of life in the name of Authoritarian Social Engineering.

I hope they don't mess with ICE, he is a nice guy

• Like 2

taking away everyones right to own firearms because of the actions of one piece of shit is ridiculous.

by the way, that guy who shot up the camp of children deserves to get the firing squad. i seriously want to punch a hole in the wall when i see pictures of him

• Like 2

Icemaniceland's name is Baddi. He is in a wheel chair and an avid hunter. He has taken more game in one season than most of us ever will. He has cause for concern, because the Norway massacre has put pressure on his prime minister to follow in England's footsteps of disarming and big brother cameras. In light of the failed gun fiasco our own government just allowed, his problem will be our problem soon enough.

In the US there are a LOT of people with guns, and lot more guns. For example, there have been 132 million NICS checks in the 13+ years NICS has been in operation. And there are a lot of guns that predate NICS. And in other countries we have seen not only what the morons will try but how they totally fail to disarm criminals. The fact that a lot of democrats in congress had to go find a legitimate job after 1994 is still remembered.

But they are morons, so they will continue to try.